Discussion Want to break out of the ∞ loop of studying and exams

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021
I really want to get out of the endless cycle of studying for exams
Want to go to work early to make money, but don't want to do blue-collar jobs (might do if I have to but I'll first look for white collar)
Currently not considering taking the national job exam or studying for a Ph.D.
Afraid that the pressure will be too high
Are there any jobs that only require a bachelor's or master's degree, and then interview w/o an exam?

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021
Studying and exams are fun. A constant stream of challenges, you can improve any time and you have a measure for that improvement. A path laid out for you, people to compete with, a ladder to climb.
sadist

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Studying and exams are fun. A constant stream of challenges, you can improve any time and you have a measure for that improvement. A path laid out for you, people to compete with, a ladder to climb.
Its like drugs you will feel smart and good for getting good grades but the truth the path is just rat race tbh. Smart people succeed easily with shortcuts and loopholes and know school is just plus not way to success

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Its like drugs you will feel smart and good for getting good grades but the truth the path is just rat race tbh. Smart people succeed easily with shortcuts and loopholes and know school is just plus not way to success
Yeah but I'm not specifically talking about schools, but competing in general.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Yeah but I'm not specifically talking about schools, but competing in general.
My logic apply to anything competitive. Your female brain is playing tricks on you to enjoy endless meaningless grinding

Funny enough that most of you guys are good at school but somehow end with useless jobs or jobless.. life is indeed fair

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
My logic apply to anything competitive. Your female brain is playing tricks on you to enjoy endless meaningless grinding

Funny enough that most of you guys are good at school but somehow end with useless jobs or jobless.. life is indeed fair
I don't have a female brain.
It's not playing tricks, nothing feels better than beating someone else at something. That's why games are so popular.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I don't have a female brain.
It's not playing tricks, nothing feels better than beating someone else at something. That's why games are so popular.
If you mean dominating inferior humans then this is based. I salute you fellow demonic path cultivator

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You will be literally fine with just bachelor or master in most fields. In the industry no-one cares about your Ph.D.
For some stuff you basically gotta get a doctrinal
Like physicist and psychologist, you have to basically

monocholic

monocholic

feeling blue🖤🖤🌸
May 1, 2022
i did some maffs recently and i feel like my IQ significantly increased. guess it was so low to begin with, it could only go up.

Activity
So far there's no one here