Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Grandmasbutt 13200963710118706393061083421196296200829984n

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
What else did you see? Anything interesting? Pleasant to look at? :)

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
and i saw many tall zoomers with prettyboy Hair
Yeah you saw me but I was with my friends so I didn't want them to know I post on a forum with incel losers...
mg_1387.jpg

Last edited:
Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
DUDE I just love the doom and gloom of my mother's house it's so LIFELESS makes me feel like I'm in one of my favourite kinos like Blade Runner 2049 or Drive, You should defo Skype me juat don't tell your parents, you'll see my plain white walls with no Photos, pictures or paintings or any memorabilia to show the person who lived here lived a worthwhile life full of memories...anyway we can drink sum monsters energy Zero to make our hearts beat fast to remind us were actually alive as we sit here and watch some classic WebMs that i musta watched like 1000 times the past few years and mayb- AHH MY CHEST AHHH AHH FUCK MY HEART NOOO NO AHHH IM HAVIN A HEART ATTA- AHHHH I WISH I HAD SPENT MORE TIME ON COMPUTER SHITPOSTIN AHHH AHHGGG GAHHA NOOO DON'T PHONE AN AMBULANCE THEY'LL KNOW ABOUT THE- JUST LET ME DIE AND LAY BACK LIKE RYAN GOSLING IN BLADE RUNNER IT WILL BE KINO AHHA AGGHA PLAY. ALEXA PLAY REAL HUMAN BEAIN

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah you saw me but I was with my friends so I didn't want them to know I post on a forum with incel losers...
mg_1387.jpg
all were collagenmaxxed normies.

Activity
So far there's no one here