Comfy Wagecucks are good for neets

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Unlike for incels, where chads take everything from subhuman incels, wagies are a blessing to neetmaxxxers.
They literally work in order to make sure the system that lets you parasite off of it keeps running.
Women will most likely not marry a NEET, but they will still fuck them. If you aren't incel, you could fuck the normie's stay at home wives.
It's like how soldiers' wives often fuck other dudes while they are gone defending their countries, getting double cucked by their country and their wife.
So please show respect to wage cucks, because they work so you don't have to.

AMEN! | Ernie's Musings

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
this only applies to wagecucks with above average wages, not min wage wageys

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
I hate it when i am employed and see my money going to useless bums and mostly foids. If you want to be NEET then it should come from your own pocket or your family’s.

Not forcibly from others

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Only women and Muslims get neetbux. Having sex as a normie neet with a married woman sounds gross, and also a fantasy. You have no money to socialize outside and tinder without chad's face is useless.
You can get neetbux if you know how to navigate. Most women are whores, so banging a married one is no different than banging a non married one. Only difference is you can have a kid with her while the other dude raises it.

I hate it when i am employed and .......
That's the problem right there. You aren't NEETing

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
You can get neetbux if you know how to navigate. Most women are whores, so banging a married one is no different than banging a non married one. Only difference is you can have a kid with her while the other dude raises it.

That's the problem right there. You aren't NEETing
Can you make a guide for neetbux?
I agree with you on women.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Can you make a guide for neetbux?
I agree with you on women.
It's hard to do tbh, it depends on the country. I'll have to do research to find a general pattern or something

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
HighIQ thread.

I hate wagies when they get uppity and like to continuously brag about their """successful""" and """eventful""" lives.

But again, deep down I kinda love them cuz wagies are essentially our slaves. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

It's a complicated relationship. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Wagies belong in the Salt Mines.

d78deef137d591161a390b650660cf3c.jpg

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
seeing a post like this won't be any surprise to a wagie. would be silly to assme that most of them are not aware of it, and are happy to keep supporting you

Activity
So far there's no one here