Discussion Vote to remove Necroposting ban (democratically)

Should necroposting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
This forum is barely active, so it's always fun to dig around and find funny threads you might have missed.
But as it is now, if you reply to any of them with anything interesting, bumping because it didn't get the views it deserves, or generally want to engage with it, you get cucked by mods.
I want to use this to stop this violation of freedom of speech that is preventing us from interacting with based content.
This rule also decreases activity on the forum because it might be the case you got no ideas for posts to make, and now just have to sit around and look at old posts without being able to interact.
It's like when a woman gets to walk around naked and you have to pretend you don't see what you're looking at because commenting about it will get you in trouble.
Please vote to stop this injustice.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
sorry to break it down to you, but even if it could get 100 votes it would still remain, bc that rule applies to every forum in existance.
I necropost all the time in .is and nothing ever happens.
The rule there is that if you have something really interesting to say, then you can necropost.
That's also what it says on the warnings now on this forum, but it was a trick apparently.

Also, even if every other forum did it, why do you have to be a follower instead of a leader that guides the revolution of dispensing of this old trend?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
The rule there is that if you have something really interesting to say, then you can necropost.
That's also what it says on the warnings now on this forum, but it was a trick apparently.

Also, even if every other forum did it, why do you have to be a follower instead of a leader that guides the revolution of dispensing of this old trend?
Haruhi cant even change it lol

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

it is allowed partly on Neets discussion but not on very old threads, if you are a few days off it would be ok, also on sticky threads there is no rule for it.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bÑi liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
it is allowed partly on Neets discussion but not on very old threads, if you are a few days off it would be ok, also on sticky threads there is no rule for it.

Eren

Eren

β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Activity
So far there's no one here