Media Videos Megathread

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Where are you getting jap subs? I used to use animelon but then it went to shit.
on kitsunekko[dot]net I get the srt files

then I put the srt file in the same directory as the mp4 file of the episode (which I downloaded previously usually using video download helper browser extension for firefox)

then I rename the srt file same as the episode name (mp4 file)

I open with vlc, if necessary I adjust the placing/font/size of the subtitles with vlc, the timing of the subtitles as long as it is only linear can also be adjusted by vlc or with online tools like subshift

There are also browser extensions that turn japanese words written in kanji in furigana (the furigana is written next to the word in brackets)

To record a scene/excerpt of an episode I usually use obs studio, a program that allows you to film your monitor

(I am slowly approaching the level where I can analyze one anime epsiode per week [estimated time 1 month])

These clips with subtitles are some of my favorites thats why I recorded them (uploaded with streamable)

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
on kitsunekko[dot]net I get the srt files

then I put the srt file in the same directory as the mp4 file of the episode (which I downloaded previously usually using video download helper browser extension for firefox)

then I rename the srt file same as the episode name (mp4 file)

I open with vlc, if necessary I adjust the placing/font/size of the subtitles with vlc, the timing of the subtitles as long as it is only linear can also be adjusted by vlc or with online tools like subshift

There are also browser extensions that turn japanese words written in kanji in furigana (the furigana is written next to the word in brackets)

To record a scene/excerpt of an episode I usually use obs studio, a program that allows you to film your monitor

(I am slowly approaching the level where I can analyze one anime epsiode per week [estimated time 1 month])

These clips with subtitles are some of my favorites thats why I recorded them (uploaded with streamable)
Ah, damn. Know this one. Hoped you might had found another site. Thanks anyways.

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022

damn so sad but also motivational

also this girl is a man's fantasy and not real, she likes tonkatsu, she gets depressed, she feels lonely - Daily reminder: real girls on the other hand are soulless sluts, they are either angry, bitter, aggressive or perverted and arrogant, they never feel lonely or get depressed, and their favorite food is chad cock - fucking vile disgusting sluts, @Sneir is unironically one of the best posters in Lounge right now

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
The VA is a tranny
Screenshot 20230222 050850 YouTube

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021

Activity
So far there's no one here