Serious Video of me fucking NeetFilths mum

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I don't even know why he even tries to argue with anyone after those photos he posted. You can never live that sort of mental illness down. It's impossible for him to get the upper hand on anyone. Also I don't know why he is making posts about me when the only insult I made to him today was the exact same thing he said to me. "Imagine being this guy's therapist".

First off I gave her Atila's number and he travelled over and sucked his negro cock. She said she had negro cock back in the day. In fact she said she was afraid that her son was going to come out half negro as she had a gang bang with negros the day before NeetFags American filth father coomed in her.

NeetFag is so low IQ, did you see his nonsense post the other day about how Sandy Hook was fake and they everyone were crisis actors :feelsLUL: He tried to justify this nonsense by saying "I've researched it extensively". Reading other people nonsense doesn't make something true.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't even know why he even tries to argue with anyone after those photos he posted. You can never live that sort of mental illness down. It's impossible for him to get the upper hand on anyone. Also I don't know why he is making posts about me when the only insult I made to him today was the exact same thing he said to me. "Imagine being this guy's therapist".

First off I gave her Atila's number and he travelled over and sucked his negro cock. She said she had negro cock back in the day. In fact she said she was afraid that her son was going to come out half negro as she had a gang bang with negros the day before NeetFags American filth father coomed in her.

NeetFag is so low IQ, did you see his nonsense post the other day about how Sandy Hook was fake and they everyone were crisis actors :feelsLUL: He tried to justify this nonsense by saying "I've researched it extensively". Reading other people nonsense doesn't make something true.

0 :feelslol::feelslol:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
This is an old post. You obviously just reopened it to start a new argument. I'm not getting involved in arguments anymore. If anyone insults me they just get added to ignore list.

Activity
So far there's no one here