Depression Very brutal Tinder experiment

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Not sure if this was already posted here but I thought I would share this brutal blackpill video clip.

68 year old landwhale granny has hordes of gymmaxed Chadlites and Chads lusting after her. There are still some coping lost souls in the comments claiming that it's fake but it's 100% real. Apparently it was also done in multiple different countries with basically the same results, it was also done live you can look it all up.

I mean I don't even know what to say anymore. What is life even at this point? What is all of this?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I wonder what it would actually feel like fucking someone like this. I'd like to imagine it would be like jacking off with your hand in a scrunched up paper bag. Dry creases of loose skin moving with your cock like waves with each thrust.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I feel bad for @chudur-budur
Careful my nigga @chudur-budur is lurking some where. He about to steal your granny now.
Not sure if this was already posted here but I thought I would share this brutal blackpill video clip.

68 year old landwhale granny has hordes of gymmaxed Chadlites and Chads lusting after her. There are still some coping lost souls in the comments claiming that it's fake but it's 100% real. Apparently it was also done in multiple different countries with basically the same results, it was also done live you can look it all up.

I mean I don't even know what to say anymore. What is life even at this point? What is all of this?

Nothing suprises me now. Just get me off this god forsaken planet already.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I wish he hadn't skimmed through so fast so I could read there conversations but I get the just. A bunch of lonely Chad's trying to granny max :feelsrope: Again just kmn

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
giphy.gif

I feel bad for @chudur-budur
😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢

Activity
So far there's no one here