Very brutal thread from looksmax

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021

Summary: Girl gets over 90 users on looksmax to simp for her. Some go as far as to cut there wrists for her. Looksmax users are always talking about being "high t" and not simping, but they got exposed hard.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
This thread reminded me of Chanakya's quote:
Best quotes by Chanakya8

@chudur-budur 's people being based again. Curry master race is no joke.
Women hold incredible means of power over men. If that thread doesn't prove that I don't know what does. Just think about it, if so called ''blackpillers'' are like that, how pathetic are the normies?
By nature, since there's a massive demand for women by men, men will inherently will be in the losing position. That's why, to make things equal, we should restrict women as much as possible. Otherwise women will play god in any society, if unchecked, and restricted. Chanakya must have realized this as well:
C

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
View attachment 10621
Women hold incredible means of power over men. If that thread doesn't prove that I don't know what does. Just think about it, if so called ''blackpillers'' are like that, how pathetic are the normies?
By nature, since there's a massive demand for women by men, men will inherently will be in the losing position. That's why, to make things equal, we should restrict women as much as possible. Otherwise women will play god in any society, if unchecked, and restricted. Chanakya must have realized this as well:
View attachment 10623
Based

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
[QUOTE="Ritalincel, post: 56523, member: 129"

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
View attachment 10621
View attachment 10623
Ancient Hinduism was extremely based, too based to the point of craziness. There husbands were considered as literal gods and a widow has to burn herself to death in the funeral pyre after husband dies.

But these are unrealistic, although would be ideal for a society.

That's not the point here, imagine at some point in the past their women became so powerful that men had to impose these crazy rules to keep them in check. The current degenerate state that the west is going through now, had happened in many ancient societies, repeatedly, therefore these rules came into place. If there were no extreme power imbalance of the sexes, these rules would never be necessary in the first place.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here