Discussion Vandalisation of Historical statues

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020

It's funny how low IQ these idiots are, completely misunderstanding the actual meaning behind the statues like with the Teddy Roosevelt and Lincoln one. Clown World. Blm is the KKK for black people

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

It's funny how low IQ these idiots are, completely misunderstanding the actual meaning behind the statues like with the Teddy Roosevelt and Lincoln one. Clown World. Blm is the KKK for black people

LOL at vandalizing Lincoln, he and Washington are the best presidents, what retard NPCs

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
No matter how much proof you shove into people's faces...
Nigger IQ 57

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Presidents according avg american

1-43 i cant count sry

1. MESSIAH
. Hitler Reborn
2. MESSIAH 2

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
Presidents according avg american

1-43 i cant count sry

1. MESSIAH
. Hitler Reborn
2. MESSIAH 2
I'm european and can name every US president in order (not a brag)

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

Miss me?
Hitler 0

Last edited:
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
It's really the fault of the mainstream media and polticians, making everything racially charged.. Also failing to educate and inform people properly. This leads to low info retards and formation of aggressive groups like BLM and antifa.

90s and 2000s werent as bad. Then came Trump and they made everything about identity politics all because they disliked this one man.

No child bears the sins of their parents or ancestors.. Media pushing the narrative and telling black people they're born oppressed and telling white people they're born guilty.. It's stupid.. We are all born innocent.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i am not a burger, but I will say this, black vs white will ruin the US, maybe it will even lead to a civil war in the future, blm was a mistake, i doubt it's followers even know why it was created, its og purpose

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
It's really the fault of the mainstream media and polticians, making everything racially charged.. Also failing to educate and inform people properly. This leads to low info retards and formation of aggressive groups like BLM and antifa.

90s and 2000s werent as bad. Then came Trump and they made everything about identity politics all because they disliked this one man.

No child bears the sins of their parents or ancestors.. Media pushing the narrative and telling black people they're born oppressed and telling white people they're born guilty.. It's stupid.. We are all born innocent.
Very well written and insightful perspective on the matter. This would make an amazing speech

Activity
So far there's no one here