Venting Valentine’s Day 2022

• Thread starter BloatmaxxManlet2022
  • Start date
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Today I’m single and hate it. I’ve been a inkwell for 7 years which was why, if you guys didn’t know, took the gei pill. This Valentine’s Day I want to celebrate with you guys and vent our problems. So please vent in the discussion. Thanks bros

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Yeah, I was on a phone call to someone yesterday who was telling me about their plans for Valentines day and then, he shifted the convo to how much he loves her and how much she means to him. Not sure why he was telling me all this, but it's very comical when people say "there's more to life than relationships, sweetie, just consoom, watch Netflix shows and be happy". Clearly, romantic relationships are an integral part of people's happiness; I mean people from all walks of life

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Yeah, I was on a phone call to someone yesterday who was telling me about their plans for Valentines day and then, he shifted the convo to how much he loves her and how much she means to him. Not sure why he was telling me all this, but it's very comical when people say "there's more to life than relationships, sweetie, just consoom, watch Netflix shows and be happy". Clearly, romantic relationships are an integral part of people's happiness; I mean people from all walks of life
Anyone who says “there’s more to life than relationships” is fucking stupid.
The biggest things in a person’s life is gonna be their career and family.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
in japan, girls owe u chocolate on valentin day

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021

Activity
So far there's no one here