users who act like NPCs

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
@Kaz self explanatory

@Alzheimer not aggressive, kinda lame and docile user. Predictable.

@Atila always trying to act high T. If you reply to him, he will either: post an image/gif insinuating you are a jew or an ugly Asian (in my case) or a random NPC wojak/ typical PSL autsitc reply (keep barking, crying, dog, its over, go ER, etc). Which is kinda ironic.

@Eren always trying to sound smart. Likes every post; saved my ratio many times.

@Billy also self explanatory

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
@Ritalincel is the most human-like user on this forum

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
rita is straight up a bot.
Is he really? I thought someone was just dedicated to spamming gifs and quotes from /qa/. In some of his replies, he doesn't seem like a bot tbh

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Is he really? I thought someone was just dedicated to spamming gifs and quotes from /qa/. In some of his replies, he doesn't seem like a bot tbh
no, I was joking. He actually spams gifs and quotes manually. This is his YouTube channel (not doxxy since he hasnt confirmed it is yet):

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
everyone on this forum is the opposite of an npc

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
no, I was joking. He actually spams gifs and quotes manually. This is his YouTube channel (not doxxy since he hasnt confirmed it is yet):

@Ritalincel is a 6'2 Asian fat chink who copes with spamming gifs.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
>seethe

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
i am the most friendly user on this forum
View attachment 12420
its because I domesticated you

Lol at waking up early every morning to get the breaks beaten of you by me while I laugh my ass off in absolute laughter

Off yourself before the FBI comes for you sandnigger bitch kill yourself before you get caught absolute disgusting filth rotting in your own waste high on drugs

you still keep bumping my thread with shitty cringey soy boi low T beta replies just to get humiliated more. I'm starting to think you slit your wrists and use the blood to jerk off your mutilated dick every time I roast you.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
its because I domesticated you

Lol at waking up early every morning to get the breaks beaten of you by me while I laugh my ass off in absolute laughter

Off yourself before the FBI comes for you sandnigger bitch kill yourself before you get caught absolute disgusting filth rotting in your own waste high on drugs

you still keep bumping my thread with shitty cringey soy boi low T beta replies just to get humiliated more. I'm starting to think you slit your wrists and use the blood to jerk off your mutilated dick every time I roast you.
holy shit your cringe go outside imagine saying this on a incel forum :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
holy shit your cringe go outside imagine saying this on a incel forum :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

you are a pissweak submissive low T stupid autistic shitskin weak fag.. I am a high T quapa bad boy high IQ savage

I know exactly what you are trying to do.. you subconsciously want me to stop tormenting you to suicide and it is so fucking obvious

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
you are a pissweak submissive low T stupid autistic shitskin weak fag.. I am a high T quapa bad boy high IQ savage

I know exactly what you are trying to do.. you subconsciously want me to stop tormenting you to suicide and it is so fucking obvious
jfl at you trying so hard literally caging on the floor as i type this you lucky @Alexanderr isnt setting up the neets meetup you would piss yourself in front of me

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
@Atila all you do is write the same pissweak autistic shit over and over again. the same cringey faggot rubbish over and over again.

my bullying has caused you to cut of your own tongue in pure selfhatred and despair, you soft shitskin low T tranny virgin

you truly like being destroyed and bullied, you ugly skinnyfat bruised-up slave. I have inflicted so much pain on you and given you chronic depression, you weak subhuman

keep bumping my threads where I fuck you up to embarass yourself, you shitskin selfhating incel bug-eyed monkey

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
@Atila all you do is write the same pissweak autistic shit over and over again. the same cringey faggot rubbish over and over again.

my bullying has caused you to cut of your own tongue in pure selfhatred and despair, you soft shitskin low T tranny virgin

you truly like being destroyed and bullied, you ugly skinnyfat bruised-up slave. I have inflicted so much pain on you and given you chronic depression, you weak subhuman

keep bumping my threads where I fuck you up to embarass yourself, you shitskin selfhating incel bug-eyed monkey
you sound like the average gaymax.org user just kys:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
you sound like the average gaymax.org user just kys:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
the average gaymax.org user? where you had an account for over a year, where you stole all of your "original lines" from? :feelsLUL:
Cage2
Goodfellas

look at yourself still bumping this thread, you subhuman nigger puerto rican shitskin. my bullying is too much for you and everyone knows this

look at your autistic posts where you cry for mercy getting backfired left and right

and now you are projecting your own homo ertoic thoughts you have been inflicted with because of my bullying

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
the average gaymax.org user? where you had an account for over a year, where you stole all of your "original lines" from? :feelsLUL:
View attachment 12421View attachment 12422

look at yourself still bumping this thread, you subhuman nigger puerto rican shitskin. my bullying is too much for you and everyone knows this

look at your autistic posts where you cry for mercy getting backfired left and right

and now you are projecting your own homo ertoic thoughts you have been inflicted with because of my bullying
cope i come from lookism and i live rent free now write me another essay while i go grab a beer

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
lol at how suicidal this filthy nigger shitskin faggot has gotten @Atila you are my bitch. I humiliated you so badly, this is you soon:

Activity
So far there's no one here