Serious [URGENT] Mod power abuse

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

This is the link to the "the theme of the forum today" thread made by @Looksmax Refugee. This thread has been deleted by Haruhi Suzumiya because he didn't like what people were saying about him there.
@Atila @Fabio @Eren @Neetgod @Renko @Billy @incelkingkong @partlord @Khaos @inel @vomit @Brother Wagecuck @everyone else

If you read this I will probably be banned. Keep fighting the good fight even when I'm gone.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
@Haruhi Suzumiya

tenor.gif

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It was not my intent to make fun of him. I was just saying how there's a lot of threads bullying him today.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
-- RULES --

It was not my intent to make fun of him. I was just saying how there's a lot of threads bullying him today.
None of it was even close to being harassment or persecution or bullying or any of that.
Besides, if that's harrasment then 90% of this forum should be nuked because that thread was mild compared to the stuff that gets posted

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

This is the link to the "the theme of the forum today" thread made by @Looksmax Refugee. This thread has been deleted by Haruhi Suzumiya because he didn't like what people were saying about him there.
@Atila @Fabio @Eren @Neetgod @Renko @Billy @incelkingkong @partlord @Khaos @inel @vomit @Brother Wagecuck @everyone else

If you read this I will probably be banned. Keep fighting the good fight even when I'm gone.
the reason i am deleting such a stupid thread is 1, i don't want flame and tension, what's the point making such threads about me?
i don't want things to escalate, bc if someone over does it with shit , he will get a warning and i don't want to give warnings just like that, and not about me , but about anyone here, if i see someone making constant threads about anyone else of course i would do the same.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Right, and she's a rule breaker herself
View attachment 18310
there is a different about making jokes and forming oppinions, i like jokes but seeing someone forming oppinions to others about me, sarge , other mods or members , this i will not allow. I will be as nazi mod as it takes to not let this forum become a shitholle with flame , fights etc etc.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
the reason i am deleting such a stupid thread is 1, i don't want flame and tension, what's the point making such threads about me?
i don't want things to escalate, bc if someone over does it with shit , he will get a warning and i don't want to give warnings just like that, and not about me , but about anyone here, if i see someone making constant threads about anyone else of course i would do the same.
You can't delete stuff that breaks no rules. There was no flame and tension, it was a mild thread. And if you're going to delete stuff like that, then like I said might as well delete the whole forum unless you just want to ignore the things that could actually be mistaken for flame and tension here.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
there is a different about making jokes and forming oppinions, i like jokes but seeing someone forming oppinions to others about me, sarge , other mods or members , this i will not allow. I will be as nazi mod as it takes to not let this forum become a shitholle with flame , fights etc etc.
No opinions were formed until you deleted the thread.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I give permission for people to make threads about me.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Haven't you ever heard about people who beat dogs enough that they eventually snap and kill a random? @Looksmax Refugee was just caught in the crossfire of a dog beating

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
wait the fuck why are all these sites full of foid admins holy fuck i dont want a legit subhuman to moderate jack shit
There is nothing wrong with female admins, I was just showing that to make the point that the rules matter and only the rules do when moderating.

I think female mods are good and bring some much needed kindness, grace, and empathy to the moderation process.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
There is nothing wrong with female admins, I was just showing that to make the point that the rules matter and only the rules do when moderating.

I think female mods are good and bring some much needed kindness, grace, and empathy to the moderation process.
nah women are low iq trash if the rules say men only then its men only women just create orbiters around them and ruin everything they get their grubby hands on

Activity
So far there's no one here