Update on my vehicle

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Yes I know many of you have been wondering about my car situation after my post on friday where I explained how I purchased a new battery and the car still would not start.

Well just got the car back today from the mechanic, was some sort of wire issue to the fuel pump and ended up costing me $150. I view this as a win, its a hit I can take as I thought it was something major over $400.

So today I rejoice and will sip energy drinks during the evening as I do not have anything to worry about for tonight anyways.

Thanks for reading and caring, praise the Neet heavens and godspeed :yay::yay::yay:

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
what car do you have?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Yes I know many of you have been wondering about my car situation after my post on friday where I explained how I purchased a new battery and the car still would not start.

Well just got the car back today from the mechanic, was some sort of wire issue to the fuel pump and ended up costing me $150. I view this as a win, its a hit I can take as I thought it was something major over $400.

So today I rejoice and will sip energy drinks during the evening as I do not have anything to worry about for tonight anyways.

Thanks for reading and caring, praise the Neet heavens and godspeed :yay::yay::yay:
Glad it was nothing too pricey, it's hell without your car, at least it is for me.

Activity
So far there's no one here