Serious Unfortunately I have to leave forum again

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I was hoping for a fresh start here and that there was not going to be pointless arguing. My original post wasn't even serious to Atila, it was supposed to be light hearted but he acted aggressively towards it. Then there is NeetFag, he makes insults to your relatives even when you haven't said anything about his in weeks. It will just be tit for tat with him forever here so I won't find any pleasure being here.

I will probably move to incels.is as my only forum or maybe I will find something else.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
List of the people who care
Orange Pencil On A Scrap Of Empty Paper In A Strip For Notes On A Cardboard  Background, Concept Back To School. Mock-up Copy Space Stock Photo, Picture  And Royalty Free Image. Image

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I was hoping for a fresh start here and that there was not going to be pointless arguing. My original post wasn't even serious to Atila, it was supposed to be light hearted but he acted aggressively towards it. Then there is NeetFag, he makes insults to your relatives even when you haven't said anything about his in weeks. It will just be tit for tat with him forever here so I won't find any pleasure being here.

I will probably move to incels.is as my only forum or maybe I will find something else.
Just don’t heed attention to them, if you don’t try to start beef even if you have niche interests and controversial opinions, people will be fine with you

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

You don't know us like that you can't joke around with people who your not cool with you dummy now keep my name and atilas name out your mouth and there won't be any problems simple as that

Activity
So far there's no one here