Unemployed since May. Now I can't ever go back

Semi-NEET

Semi-NEET

Banned
Jan 7, 2021
I was fortunate enough to be laid off in May 2020, which qualified me for unemployment since then. For a few months it was $700/week ($100 +600), then just a hundred dollars a week (brutal) and now $400/week for a few more months.

This 6-months taste of NEETdom has frankly been the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. But I know this won't last forever.

So I am trying to find a way to be semi-NEET to generate minimum $500/week passive income and something I can scale to much more. Totally-NEET when the extra unemployment is over sounds horrible since I love shopping, traveling, and I eat out almost every day. I could not live off of $225/week Welfare forever.

SO I am looking for passive income Semi-NEET setup. MAXIMUM work required 2-3 hours/week just to check in on things and direct things to keep things on track.

Reason's I can't go back to work:
- I CANNOT ever be required to work 40, 30, or even 20 hours per week ever again.
- I CANNOT ever answer to a boss or not be in total control of my own life
- I CANNOT be on anyone elses time or run on a schedule - I do what I want when I want.
- I CANNOT be held to ANY commitments. If I want to be a no-call no-show and sleep through something I said I was coming to then I CAN with NO CONSEQUENCES.

So far I am thinking taking this year to build several dozen 100K+ Instagram and TikTok Pages using automation over about 1 year to then use to jump start my own personal brand page and Influencermax.

I am also saving up for Double Jaw Surgery and other looksmaxes which will help me stand out when I mog the average wanna-be influencers to oblivion.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I certianly support leaving the workforce. Welcome to NEETdom

Semi-NEET

Semi-NEET

Banned
Jan 7, 2021
He is formerly banned user "NEETCurious" he's a troll.

Not a him and not a troll. Just based and you are to weak for my alpha energy I guess. You will get used to me and maybe some of my alpha will even rub off on you! :cool:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Not a him and not a troll. Just based and you are to weak for my alpha energy I guess. You will get used to me and maybe some of my alpha will even rub off on you! :cool:
Again, your grammar is exposing you. Hello NEETCurious, the beta crybaby who lost it last time.

Semi-NEET

Semi-NEET

Banned
Jan 7, 2021
Again, your grammar is exposing you. Hello NEETCurious, the beta crybaby who lost it last time.

Theres literally nothing gramaticly wrong with the post you quoted :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: English is probably your second language I am from america :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Theres literally nothing gramaticly wrong with the post you quoted :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: English is probably your second language I am from america :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
Yes, it is. And I can still outsmart that juvenile brain of yours.

Semi-NEET

Semi-NEET

Banned
Jan 7, 2021
If you didn't get that you are seriously mentally challenged. I am sorry.

Soon I will be mod. I already put in the request. Something you are a suckup to get I will get immediately for being so superior

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

Soon I will be mod. I already put in the request. Something you are a suckup to get I will get immediately for being so superior
Keep making stuff up, worked well for you last time.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Bro mods can see IP Address. What happened last time
VPN.
You started crying because me and gigacel123 we're calling you out on your bullshit. Then you got banned. You couldn't explain yourself since no one understood what the fuck you were saying.

Semi-NEET

Semi-NEET

Banned
Jan 7, 2021
VPN.
You started crying because me and gigacel123 we're calling you out on your bullshit. Then you got banned. You couldn't explain yourself since no one understood what the fuck you were saying.

VPNs don't work for joining any of the collection of Sargent websites (Looksmax, Incels.co, SanctionSuicide, etc.) someone who has been around a lot longer than you would know that.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
VPNs don't work for joining any of the collection of Sargent websites (Looksmax, Incels.co, SanctionSuicide, etc.) someone who has been around a lot longer than you would know that.
I forgot they are more powerful than Google.

Semi-NEET

Semi-NEET

Banned
Jan 7, 2021
I forgot they are more powerful than Google.

I suppose there would still be ways. I am much smarter than you so could think of ways. Not that I will share them or tell you. It is funny to me how you say you can out-smart me and accuse me of using a VPN when if you are really as smart as me you would KNOW I'm not using a VPN :feelslol:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I suppose there would still be ways. I am much smarter than you so could think of ways. Not that I will share them or tell you. It is funny to me how you say you can out-smart me and accuse me of using a VPN when if you are really as smart as me you would KNOW I'm not using a VPN :feelslol:
Using different devices and stealing neighbors' internet is not clever, just common.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I was fortunate enough to be laid off in May 2020, which qualified me for unemployment since then. For a few months it was $700/week ($100 +600), then just a hundred dollars a week (brutal) and now $400/week for a few more months.

This 6-months taste of NEETdom has frankly been the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. But I know this won't last forever.

So I am trying to find a way to be semi-NEET to generate minimum $500/week passive income and something I can scale to much more. Totally-NEET when the extra unemployment is over sounds horrible since I love shopping, traveling, and I eat out almost every day. I could not live off of $225/week Welfare forever.

SO I am looking for passive income Semi-NEET setup. MAXIMUM work required 2-3 hours/week just to check in on things and direct things to keep things on track.

Reason's I can't go back to work:
- I CANNOT ever be required to work 40, 30, or even 20 hours per week ever again.
- I CANNOT ever answer to a boss or not be in total control of my own life
- I CANNOT be on anyone elses time or run on a schedule - I do what I want when I want.
- I CANNOT be held to ANY commitments. If I want to be a no-call no-show and sleep through something I said I was coming to then I CAN with NO CONSEQUENCES.

So far I am thinking taking this year to build several dozen 100K+ Instagram and TikTok Pages using automation over about 1 year to then use to jump start my own personal brand page and Influencermax.

I am also saving up for Double Jaw Surgery and other looksmaxes which will help me stand out when I mog the average wanna-be influencers to oblivion.
Welcome to the neet kingdom my son may I adorn you with a golden snuggie

Activity
So far there's no one here