Success Ugly aspie trait: hating religion

pete o’phil

pete o’phil

Servant of the most high
Nov 27, 2020
FA960229 32CE 4403 BC71 9463149D696D
Never seen a normal into this nerd stuff, It’s always trannies and coping incels.

Funny thing is we have no lives for religion to ruin anyway. Religious restrictions are only a relevant problem for women and chads

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Most people ik aren't religious.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
@Mainländer and @Aedracel are religious iirc.

Nietzsche

Nietzsche

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Morons deserve to be called morons. I hate having to listen to idiots who believe whatever their mommy and daddy tell them for the rest of their lives and pretending that their ideas are as valid as mine--they're not. I'd much rather be a lisping incel tranny than a fucking mindless robot who believes in fairy tales. If you think this is ok, you're enabling mass delusion and an incredibly powerful instrument of control over the whole of society. Fuck the religion enablers.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Morons deserve to be called morons. I hate having to listen to idiots who believe whatever their mommy and daddy tell them for the rest of their lives and pretending that their ideas are as valid as mine--they're not. I'd much rather be a lisping incel tranny than a fucking mindless robot who believes in fairy tales. If you think this is ok, you're enabling mass delusion and an incredibly powerful instrument of control over the whole of society. Fuck the religion enablers.
Agree. I'm ex-Muslim and when Muslims talk to me they have a huge stick up their ass thinking they know better than anyone else. Saying how I'm the brainwashed and deluded one. What would be brainwashed is following your parents' religion without question.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I'm an atheist who hates other atheists because they are insufferable, and also because they misrepresent religious people and their arguments deliberately

Mainländer

Mainländer

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Agree. I'm ex-Muslim and when Muslims talk to me they have a huge stick up their ass thinking they know better than anyone else. Saying how I'm the brainwashed and deluded one. What would be brainwashed is following your parents' religion without question.
People who get especially pissed at religion are usually the ones who got forced into a false one. @gymletethnicel , you sound like you were forced into Islam by your family. @Nietzsche , I read Nietzsche's book "The AntiChrist" and he basically was sick and tired of the catholic church's influence in Germany on his day and age, which is pretty understandable.

I hate religion too because it's actually what drives people away from the truth the most, like in your cases. False religions like catholicism and islam do exactly that, they mingle with political power to oppress people in multiple ways (some of which can be occasionally positive for people and society, but most of the time are negative and tyranical) and they tell you you must do X and Z and not do Y and W or else you'll go to hell.

Jesus is the truth, not any religion. He is the one who died for you, not any religion. You just have to accept Jesus's sacrifice and shedding of blood for your sins and you are immediately saved forever regardless of what you do. This is the truth and it can't be used to control people. I believe I can rape and even kill people and I'm still saved. But since I'm saved and have the Holy Spirit in me, I have the metanoia (change of mind) and know for a fact the things the bible condemns are wrong and negative. I don't want to pursue evil because I know for a fact it will be bad for me and others and because I'm grateful to and want to try to obey God and Jesus for saving me even though I'm a sinner who didn't deserve it, not because I'll lose my salvation or anything.

Jesus brought me freedom, not bondage. But I know I should use this freedom for good and not for evil.

I want to obey God's morals 1. because of love and 2. because I actually got to see which things are good and positive (the ones the bible commands us to do) and which are not (the ones the bible says are not), not because of threats and fear. Also, all works you do for Jesus will be rewarded in heaven and such rewards will stay with you forever, unlike fleshy things that quickly fade away even when they feel good in the moment.

Of course, I still stumble. I still fap, I still hate, I still envy, etc. But I know for a fact these things are not good or fulfilling, they're just fleshy addictions. It's basically what Paul said in 1st COR 6:12:

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

I'm covered by the blood, so everything is lawful to me. I'm not under the law of Moses and won't lose my eternal salvation because I sinned. But many things are not good for me and others, nor what God wants from me for that matter. I also don't want to be brought under the power (become an addicted slave) to any.

Last edited:
Nietzsche

Nietzsche

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
It's been a while since I've heard some crazy Jeebus shit. Thank you for the entertainment. How could I forget, Jesus is the TRUTH, end of story. Very compelling argument. I hope he forgave the boner you got when writing that erotic wall of text.

Christianity remains to this day the greatest misfortune of humanity.
Nietzsche, The Antichrist

NEETCurious

NEETCurious

Banned
Dec 6, 2020
Chads and stacys all claim to be christians but their actions say otherwise.........

Chads will fuck so many staceys and never feel it to be sin or wrong, he is complacent in his sin (Although all christians are sinners, christians have CONVICTION for their sin and ask god for forgiveness. The bible says being complacent in sin is having you heart hardened means you can't be a born again christian without feeling some conviction, which chad doesnt)

Staceys will get RAN THREW (fucked by multiple men in a night) and they feel no conviction either (not a real christian, they probably are actually hell bound because they don't actually know what salvation even is (John 3:16))

They also do drugs and get blackout drunk, belittle others, lie and cheat.

So to be NT:
Live a life of satanic hedonism but call yourself a christian anyway theory.

Activity
So far there's no one here