Serious TurboManlet JBW at SEA.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
5'2? No worries, JBW is law.
These women literally cut each others heads off when there's white meat.
3380267d152a4e7a6a484affa65336bc

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I've never fucked a manlet that didn't have a small dick.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
How do you know he’s 5’2?
What’s the story behind this video?
It looks like she’s wrestling him. The way he fell on his back must be painful. Like someone mentioned it could be a tranny too.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
How do you know he’s 5’2?
What’s the story behind this video?
It looks like she’s wrestling him. The way he fell on his back must be painful. Like someone mentioned it could be a tranny too.
I've seen this in many forums lately. Just gossip. Sea girls are usually 5'1-5'4 so not sure. Guy seems to be drunk as fuck and haven't taken a girl with him so frustration from foid or tranny is likely.
He looks even more tiny than 5'2 to me.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I've seen this in many forums lately. Just gossip. Sea girls are usually 5'1-5'4 so not sure. Guy seems to be drunk as fuck and haven't taken a girl with him so frustration from foid or tranny is likely.
He looks even more tiny than 5'2 to me.
So pure conjecture actually.

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
AnAttention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!
Another hi IQ post by ritalincel

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
That guy looks to be like 1.50m shorter than 1.60m. Looks like a tranny anyway. I'm guessing this in Thailand where there are a lot of trannies.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
that's why tall guys are sometimes approached as well, because most short guys have a dick matching their height

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020

Thanks for your cooperation and enjo
@Ritalincel lining up for a Moderator Role.

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
"Hitler might have been a bad guy but he was kind to dogs" -- Quick, is this a joke? -- or a Nazi trying to wheedle someone into a conversation about how Nazis aren't all bad guys and maybe have some good aspects --? Hatemongers delight in subverting the mission of AHS by platforming thinly-veiled propaganda here, and by reporting to the admins sarcastic comments to get people suspended. Don't Be That Guy. Be sincere & straightforward. Avoid even the appearance of bigotry

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
So pure conjecture actually.
White nationalists love these. Their source is biased often where these type of material is popular. This originates from efukt that doesn't give personal info. Still, I can easily find plenty of examples of really ugly men scoring in SEA. When it comes to love.. Don't expect that from any foid.

Activity
So far there's no one here