Venting Trying to get enough NEETbux to live

S

ScornedStoic

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I'm currently getting some government money for being in a government language course (I moved from out of country) but that's it, I've been supported by my father otherwise til this point.

I'm trying to get enough money to make it on my own, just enough to have a apartment just big enough for a few things... I can't work yet with my level of knowledge of the language.

It's really difficult going through all the offices in another language though and it's all just really fucking stressful.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Just trying to find happiness...
Nov 26, 2020
Do you have European citizenship?
(over if not)

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I'm currently getting some government money for being in a government language course (I moved from out of country) but that's it, I've been supported by my father otherwise til this point.
Goverment money for being in a language course? How does that work?

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

I'm the shit and you ain't shit
Nov 26, 2020
Mogs me at getting money from the government

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I immigrated here but can't work so the government gives me money to live on while I learn the language so I can work.
That honestly sounds like a dream. May I ask which country you migrated to?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Germany, but I was only able to because I already had a right to German citizenship from birth through my father's bloodline.
Oh I see. I had dreams of immigrating somewhere else, but they were shattered with time. What is your native language then?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Well at least you got lucky on that. Not only your native language is the global lingua franca, the one you're currently learning is one of the greatest languages one could learn.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, I did get pretty lucky there ngl. German is really tough to learn though.
Certain aspects of it are really tough to get used to. I had struggled the most with the articles and the sentence structure, also with separable verbs aswell. Another problem is the complex vocabulary. Due to the composition of the vocabulary alone, it might be the hardest language to master. Not the hardest to casually learn, like I did, but to know the core of the language by heart and to feel as a native speaker.

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
You wouldn’t need NEETbux if you don’t have to live.

Activity
So far there's no one here