Serious Truecel trait, you've never been at a New Year's party

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The only party I was at was 2001 at my uncles house and that doesn't count as I was only young. I remember I spent that night playing my female cousin's new PS2 in the garage. My uncle is rich so his children were able to get a PS2 before others did.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've never been invited to a party, period :feelsrope: family or otherwise. Truecel here. I showed up to a random 6 year old girl's party and swam in her pool that my sister knew when I was a big nigger, went along for the food but was not invited and was not welcome, after all who wants a big random nigger eating all your food at your kid's birthday, probably had more cake then the birthday girl :feelslol:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I've never been invited to a party, period :feelsrope: family or otherwise. Truecel here. I showed up to a random 6 year old girl's party and swam in her pool that my sister knew when I was a big nigger, went along for the food but was not invited and was not welcome, after all who wants a big random nigger eating all your food at your kid's birthday, probably had more cake then the birthday girl :feelslol:
Fuck man dont worry me and @Neetgod invite you to the bbq hood cookout

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I would never go to a party, even If I was invited. I know how it would go, with me awkwardly standing in the corner, talking to nobody the whole time, waiting desperately for the party to end. I don't need this kind of suicidefuel in my life.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Jfl
79E43E95 F869 4FB9 B583 1D2D75FB37D0

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I would never go to a party, even If I was invited. I know how it would go, with me awkwardly standing in the corner, talking to nobody the whole time, waiting desperately for the party to end. I don't need this kind of suicidefuel in my life.
What was you doing in uk then
4834BB3C 4AA6 4ABB 88BE DFB190B5DFCA

Activity
So far there's no one here