vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
Ph6tpojfd5y11

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Protestants hate on Catholics whilst Protestants have sermons delivered by their female ministers :feelspop:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Protestants hate on Catholics whilst Protestants have sermons delivered by their female ministers :feelspop:
Catholicism is basically the same as Protestantism at this point. Search pope, they're in favour of gay marriage and letting refugees into Europe. Only spiritual leader I can think of who's ever spoken out against the mudflood in Europe is the Dalai Lama, not that I watch the news.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Catholicism is basically the same as Protestantism at this point. Search pope, they're in favour of gay marriage and letting refugees into Europe. Only spiritual leader I can think of who's ever spoken out against the mudflood in Europe is the Dalai Lama, not that I watch the news.
I have no idea how they cope with Leviticus 18:22? How the fuck does any priest?
What about 22:5 in Deuteronomy? How do they cope with trannies? Even if you argue that they are "women" what about Deuteronomy 23:1?
It's insane. These people are demonic. Is there even any truly pious priests left?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I have no idea how they cope with Leviticus 18:22? How the fuck does any priest?
What about 22:5 in Deuteronomy? How do they cope with trannies? Even if you argue that they are "women" what about Deuteronomy 23:1?
It's insane. These people are demonic. Is there even any truly pious priests left?
Meaning gets twisted over time, either that or they counter with "But the bible says love thy neighbour." I doubt Orthodox Christians are like this since if only for the fact that they're Eastern European, heard of Sedevacantists too who are old style Catholics who don't believe the current pope is valid. They're the only 2 I've heard of that haven't been infected with homosexuality but there are probably others, maybe in places like Africa and the Middle East. Protestantism and Catholicism both have their headquarters in Western Europe.

Activity
So far there's no one here