Venting Treated like crap when you try

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I've never been able to get a decent job which pays enough for me to afford what I consider the basics, e.g: rent/mortgage, electric/gas bills, food, phone/Internet, new clothes.

The UK fucking sucks too, everything that isn't manager based or years of niche experience pays around £9.50 an hour now.

I hate it here but I try my best and want to improve my situation. But I don't have the contacts.

I may as well be an immigrant worker, but they get treated better and the employers are scared of upsetting them for being accussed of discrimination.

But me? Oh fuck that faggot, let's treat him like shit until he is mentally worn down and quits. Or they don't even give me a chance in the first place!

That's fine I'll stay NEET, go on universal credit and show you all my middle finger!

Last edited:
Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
I've never been able to get a decent job which pays enough for me to afford what I consider the basics, e.g: rent/mortgage, electric/gas bills, food, phone/Internet, new clothes.

The UK fucking sucks too, everything that isn't manager based or years of niche experience pays around £9.50 an hour now.

I hate it here but I try my best and want to improve my situation. But I don't have the contacts.

I may as well be an immigrant worker, but they get treated better and the employers are scared of upsetting them for being accussed of discrimination.

But me? Oh fuck that faggot, let's treat him like shit until he is mentally worn down and quits. Or they don't even give me a chance in the first place!

That's fine I'll stay NEET, go on universal credit and show you all my middle finger!
I feel you

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
When I did Amazon Flex, my hourly wage came to almost £15.00/ hour including petrol expenses, insurance, etc. I also did all the food delivery apps at that time and I didn't even work that many hours in total. If you have a license and can rent/buy a car, you never have to work at those McWagie jobs that pay 9 quid an hour with all the soul crushing interview processes and faggot managers

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Doesn't UK have relatively good student loan system? Like you don't have to pay back until you earn X amount per month or something.
What's stopping you from studying something?

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Doesn't UK have relatively good student loan system? Like you don't have to pay back until you earn X amount per month or something.
What's stopping you from studying something?

The courses open to me wouldn't help much I think. Plus I'm 40+ and having zero experience and just a piece of paper would be a waste of time!

When I did Amazon Flex, my hourly wage came to almost £15.00/ hour including petrol expenses, insurance, etc. I also did all the food delivery apps at that time and I didn't even work that many hours in total. If you have a license and can rent/buy a car, you never have to work at those McWagie jobs that pay 9 quid an hour with all the soul crushing interview processes and faggot managers

I just had a look and they thanked me for my interest, but they don't require any extra delivery drivers in my area.

Activity
So far there's no one here