transition from involuntaryNEET to volNEET

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
i may stay NEET forever and end up next level NEET aka housless traveler , first i have trouble whit other kids and their parents old ppl in my hood ,next i have trouble in school whit personel and other kids male female end up almost kick in high shcool for bad beheviour on self care routine almost get some diplom no higher education no skils for getin job adn living in second world in high end coruption and nepotism whit minwage that can do nothing and even that u CANT get because they scam hard here you get fake contracts work 80 hour get zero money ... later in my life i was dumb enought to gymmaxxx hard core on roids and after my cycles i have severe injuries ,from incorect and very heavy load , some fight when get drunk ... end result is now is verry autistic shizoid ocd anxiety depression some mania maladaptive day dream and who know what els + shoulder inpigement , some tear in one knee ,herniated spain disc , chest pain from panic and enlarged heart from steroid and stimulant use , cant hear cleare waht people talk loss of hearing , bad sight . Tbh whit my self cant work 40 yrs and pey rent having no one to help its OVER :feelstrash:

this is my cope i dont feel good to do the job , and no neetbuxxx here you need conection or to be almost dead and whit that amouint of bux you cant pay your bills

best part is i feel this will hapen so i research how to cope im confident i will endure to my 50s if solar flare micronova polarshift not happen in this 2031 ,i think i can cope whithout my gaming PC , i low inhibmaxx for some years just to be comfy near normies and go outside , try to ask them for money n shiet , gym get me frame and confidence and im avg height not easy pray , dont like to go to mental hospital or prison so i dont like to be criminal sell drugs use drugs ,steal etc i just monkmaxxx and stay comfy tbh for my to be comfy is not interacting whit soyciety normies go to backbreaking jobs and having no time for copes or just for non stresing things so not having room + gaming PC + fake supermarket food its not that big deal

dont think to try to go west lech hard ,because maybe i will not be comfy having some money ,beter dumpster dive food and clothes because there is way more people and troubles and i think they will collapse harder and they may trow me in some shelter and lock me down so dont afraid im not comin to piss and shit on you 1st world countris and prettend im some NeW AgE ArT TrAvElLer

:feelsthumb:

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
living in second world in high end coruption and nepotism whit minwage that can do nothing ... end result is now is verry autistic shizoid ocd anxiety depression some mania maladaptive day dream and who know what els + shoulder inpigement , some tear in one knee ,herniated spain disc , chest pain from panic and enlarged heart from steroid and stimulant use , cant hear cleare waht people talk loss of hearing , bad sight . Tbh whit my self cant work 40 yrs and pey rent having no one to help its OVER :feelstrash:

dont think to try to go west lech hard ,because maybe i will not be comfy having some money ,beter dumpster dive food and clothes because there is way more people and troubles and i think they will collapse harder and they may trow me in some shelter and lock me down so dont afraid im not comin to piss and shit on you 1st world countris and prettend im some NeW AgE ArT TrAvElLer
thats a fucking awful hand from life im sorry. I'm privileged in health and location, I was just debilitatingly lazy, most people would have made it if they lived my life.

Activity
So far there's no one here