Transgender Library Wageslave gets told that her subhuman acne is vomit inducing to the point of being distracting

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
today at work someone said my skin was "unprofessional". i do work a public facing job in a libraey and so am dealing with members of the public all day, and it was a member of the public who commented. i got called into my boss's office to say someone i helped earlier specifically complained that my skin was noticeable and distracting, and whilst i've not been told i have to do anything and my boss thinks that the person who complained is in the wrong and apologised to me, it's still made me feel incredibly bad.

i used to wear makeup, but as i'm trans i'm trying to pass as male and wearing noticeable makeup makes it harder to do that and so i stopped despite being insecure about my skin, but now i'm wondering if i should start again. i am on prescription medication for my skin, but some things will likely never go away and it's hard to think that i'll always be defined as that person with bad skin.

IMG 1066

I bet the guy who complained about this poor wagie freak was a Low inhibit NEET god with autism of course lol

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here