Serious Tranny deathcult

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Realistically speaking, is it possible to save someone from it? It seems impossible to talk sense into them when there are endless tranny echo chambers that validate their mental illness.
I think it''s still possible to save those that have yet to cut off their dicks. I just don't know how. How can we stop these people from ruining their lives?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Not without social pressure and banning this shit from the media. First they need to be willing to change and when all of the info being beamed into their brain is telling them that it's good they're going to do it regardless of what the silent majority think. Either that or just let it play out while shielding future/current generations from the propaganda as much as possible (hard considering they teach this shit in schools now and education is mandatory, just goes to show how your "human rights" such as the right to education can be used against you). They'll either realise the error of their ways soon enough to revert the process or rope

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
1d16560d e321 45e3 9388 bca07e91ba46
s

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
What do you mean when you say they ruin their lives? You are on this forum so you should already know that 95% of dudes will lose at life no matter how much they try anyway. How is being a tranny ruining you?
You will have easier time getting a job because of diversity quotas.
You wont get stacy but you wouldnt anyway even if you were normal.
Your parents will hate you, but most parents dont really want their kids past 18, again people on this forum should know that.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What do you mean when you say they ruin their lives? You are on this forum so you should already know that 95% of dudes will lose at life no matter how much they try anyway. How is being a tranny ruining you?
Your parents will hate you, but most parents dont really want their kids past 18, again people on this forum should know that.
They end up doing retarded surgeries which leaves them with axe wound in their crotch. How is that not ruining your life?
Being useless piece of shit that just rots in their room is one thing "theoretically" you can always fix your life in one or another way, but you can't sew back your dick so you just end up roping.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I just saw this on youtube. I think it speaks for itself

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
They end up doing retarded surgeries which leaves them with axe wound in their crotch. How is that not ruining your life?
Being useless piece of shit that just rots in their room is one thing "theoretically" you can always fix your life in one or another way, but you can't sew back your dick so you just end up roping.
Okay, I see 2 ways of interpreting that:
If you dont have a penis, you lose at life and are a failure, therefore every woman is a loser.
Or
If you cant have sexual pleasure, you lost life, you can rope because sex is the only thing that matters in your life.
Which is it nigga?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Okay, I see 2 ways of interpreting that:
If you dont have a penis, you lose at life and are a failure, therefore every woman is a loser.
Or
If you cant have sexual pleasure, you lost life, you can rope because sex is the only thing that matters in your life.
Which is it nigga?
It not just loss of penis, its a fucking wound between your legs which never heals.

The fuck you are on about? Two ways of interpreting? Both of your points are absolutely missing the point. They mutilate their bodies with irreversible surgery just because they let themselves become deluded enough to believe that they can change their gender.

>If you dont have a penis, you lose at life and are a failure, therefore every woman is a loser.
You don't just lose penis, see above. Also jfl at you comparing healthy woman with a mutilated man as if its the same thing thus both are failures ???? I fail to understand your thought process.

>If you cant have sexual pleasure, you lost life, you can rope because sex is the only thing that matters in your life.
Once again see above, tranny sympathizer.

It appears you have completely failed to grasp the point of this thread, its about find a way to help people that have fallen into tranny grooming deathcult but have yet to mutilate themselves.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
It not just loss of penis, its a fucking wound between your legs which never heals.

The fuck you are on about? Two ways of interpreting? Both of your points are absolutely missing the point. They mutilate their bodies with irreversible surgery just because they let themselves become deluded enough to believe that they can change their gender.

>If you dont have a penis, you lose at life and are a failure, therefore every woman is a loser.
You don't just lose penis, see above. Also jfl at you comparing healthy woman with a mutilated man as if its the same thing thus both are failures ???? I fail to understand your thought process.

>If you cant have sexual pleasure, you lost life, you can rope because sex is the only thing that matters in your life.
Once again see above, tranny sympathizer.

It appears you have completely failed to grasp the point of this thread, its about find a way to help people that have fallen into tranny grooming deathcult but have yet to mutilate themselves.
I see, so you have a problem with trannie surgeries. I agree, at this point in life they are pretty gruesome.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Imagine if you had a friend who suddenly fell for this bullshit, wouldn't you want to save them from ruining their life? Its unbelievable what these tranny echo chambers can do to mentally unstable teens. They deserve firing squad and nothing else.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I see, so you have a problem with trannie surgeries. I agree, at this point in life they are pretty gruesome.
No, I have problem with trannies in general but as long as they haven't mutilated their bodies there is still chance to save them.
When I make fun/insult trannies only its not because I hate the individual but by ridiculing them I am trying to help them to understand that their delusions are unhealthy and self destructive.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Imagine if you had a friend who suddenly fell for this bullshit, wouldn't you want to save them from ruining their life? Its unbelievable what these tranny echo chambers can do to mentally unstable teens. They deserve firing squad and nothing else.
Never would be friends like a person like that. I would be more worried about my own life choices if I had friends like that. I would never associate with fags and trannies irl.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
My brother's friend became trans after hs and ended up killing themselves before the age of 21 I think, they ate some kind of Chinese poisonous seed it was on the news I remember. People from his hs were on Facebook saying they miss him, my brother said they were the same people that bullied him in hs.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
My brother's friend became trans after hs and ended up killing themselves before the age of 21 I think, they ate some kind of Chinese poisonous seed it was on the news I remember. People from his hs were on Facebook saying they miss him, my brother said they were the same people that bullied him in hs.
Many such cases, sad!

Activity
So far there's no one here