Top 5 types of people I can't be friends with

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
1. Atheists: Some are decent but most are very edgy. They are very likely to betray you because they think there are no consequences in doing so.

2. Defeatists: They tend to try to drag everyone down with them

3. Moralfags: Most 99% are hypocrites. They always do mental gymnastics to justify themselves.

4. Women: Being an emotional tampon is extremely cucked. A real man would never have a platonic friendship with a women.

[UWSL]5. Any one of these fandoms: My little pony, Undertale, Overwatch, Steven universe, etc [/UWSL]

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
1. Atheists: Some are decent but most are very edgy. They are very likely to betray you because they think there are no consequences in doing so.

3. Moralfags: Most 99% are hypocrites. They always do mental gymnastics to justify themselves.

4. Women: Being an emotional tampon is extremely cucked. A real man would never have a platonic friendship with a women.

[UWSL]5. Any one of these fandoms: My little pony, Undertale, Overwatch, Steven universe, etc [/UWSL]
What about agnostics? Isnt being Muslim the definition of moral fagging?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I don't really associate myself to any but I thought I was included in your top 3.
I didn't have a particular user in mind. I was thinking more about people irl. Social dynamics are way different online.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I didn't have a particular user in mind. I was thinking more about people irl. Social dynamics are way different online.
Yeah tbh I see your point now I've met all these types irl and when they clearly fit in one of those categories they are aggravating to deal with. I've met a guy once who kept going on and on about being atheist, like anyone cared. And some people shit on everything you do just because they want to see you to fail.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

Agree with you on everything, except a lot of atheists are too afraid to do anything morally terrible, and not all girls are emotional tampons, some are fun to hang out with.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021

ATHEISM IS UNSTOPPABLE

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

For me it's

1. Religious fags
2. Gay fags
3. None hooper fags
4. None cake lover fag
5. Cigarette fags
6. Gf fags
7. Wagie fags

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
413 4139146 transparent yoda apu frens hd png download

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
But dragging other people down with you feels soooo good. Just like wallowing in self-pity and having negative thoughts.
It can become addicting.
True friends bring each other up

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
can be looked past as long as we can both vibe & have good convos. There are different levels of friendship too.

Activity
So far there's no one here