Today is one of those days

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
I’m feeling extra angry and frustrated today nobody warned us as kids about the struggle of life they let us run around naive and bluepilled for all those years then it happens reality strikes now you’re in the real world now you get up and go to work 5 days a week now you have to pay bills now you have to pay taxes now you have to fight keep your job you have to work with people you like and don’t like you have to Interact with strangers rather you like it or not you have to save up money for your retirement and that’s if you retire which majority of us won’t school doesn’t teach us a darn thing about how life is after high school all they teach us is useless stuff that will barely benefit us if it even does help at all they don’t even make school fun they make school feel like a full time job the difference is we don’t get money we letters and these letters determine rather or not we move on to the next grade and it also determines what type of college you get into I been angry since I was a kid and this was YEARS before I became blackpilled and found out the truth

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Same shit different day
Same shit different street

so excited dancing GIF

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
my life is just one oops, a mistake, an abomination, a crime against humanity.

Activity
So far there's no one here