Success Today I woke up

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
And realized IT was right.

All this happened because I became more confident in myself, and you can too. Here's my 7 step plan to becoming more confident

1. Drink 12 liters of soylent a day.
2. Post on reddit to defend my queens
3. Watch Captain Marvel, 100 times a day.
4. Go to a resturant, and pay for every woman's dinner
5. Donate as much as you can to the OnlyFans and Twitch queens.
6. Respect woman. Go out of your way to give them a $100 to compensate for the harsh misogynist world we live in. They are strong women that deserve our support. I'm crying right now for them. They're just so powerful, it sends a message to every woman out there that they can change the world.
7. Support polyamory. I helped a woman get over her toxic husband who happened to be 5'5 and just lost his job for being toxic and evil, some strong totally honest queen reported him for misconduct. So she found two great guys, 6'9 greek god bodies that mog Henry Cavill, but she fell in love with their great personalities and respect for women, I found two black eyes on her the next day. Must be from that toxic ex-husband.

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Fuck you @gigacel123!
Pussies like you just failed to go MGTOW.
Tenor 3

Activity
So far there's no one here