Today I graduate from my looks theory research

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
After looking at male models and men in general for days on end. I wanted to understand throughly what makes a face attractive. There were too many holes in what the mainstream crowd was saying on looksmax, so I had to do my own research. I started to get a general idea of facial aesthetics, but I was still pulling my hair over some loose ends. Today I have finally tied those loose ends. I am now an expert on looks theory. I feel so enlightened now.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
After looking at male models and men in general for days on end. I wanted to understand throughly what makes a face attractive. There were too many holes in what the mainstream crowd was saying on looksmax, so I had to do my own research. I started to get a general idea of facial aesthetics, but I was still pulling my hair over some loose ends. Today I have finally tied those loose ends. I am now an expert on looks theory. I feel so enlightened now.
Cool Give some examples

ICANNOTBEHELPED

ICANNOTBEHELPED

šŸŒ²šŸ«¶
Mar 28, 2022
It's too broad to give an example. Give me a face and I'll tell you what's wrong with it.
What's wrong with this one
IMG 1310

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Megan is buetiful and Harry is ugly but I need details
I won't be rating Megan because I am not super knowledgable on female aesthetics

So as Prince Harry is concerned, these are his main flaws:

-Lacks cheekbones

-Bloated cheeks

-Close set eyes

-Has fat under his chin, as well as no definition in that area

-Invisible ginger eyebrows

-Thinning hair

-Oddly shaped nose

-Tall forehead

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I won't be rating Megan because I am not super knowledgable on female aesthetics

So as Prince Harry is concerned, these are his main flaws:

-Lacks cheekbones

-Bloated cheeks

-Close set eyes

-Has fat under his chin, as well as no definition in that area

-Invisible ginger eyebrows

-Thinning hair

-Oddly shaped nose

-Tall forehead

View attachment 36403
Sounds about right next up Jason Tatum he has a God like hair line Rate him give me a number for hairy and Jason please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220425-041309_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-041309_Google.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 18
NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee I'm better than you at offering facial feedback, I'm more observant when it comes to details

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee I'm better than you at offering facial feedback, I'm more observant when it comes to details
I was mistaking when I made this thread. My feeble mind cannot comprehend facial aesthetics in its entirety. I can only say I have a general idea, and I'm capped at that.

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
i remember the time i was obsessed with looks theory and read lots of studies and articles on plastic surgery aesthetics and shit

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Masseter training is legit as long as you have good masseter insertions, low facial fat, and you train your masseters to a harmonious size.

Exercising any other facial muscle, to my knowledge is complete cope
I tried training the muscles around my eyes and cheekbone, idk if its puberty or them but my cheekbone slightly higher and my eyes are somehow better, try it maybe

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Apr 11, 2021
I was mistaking when I made this thread. My feeble mind cannot comprehend facial aesthetics in its entirety. I can only say I have a general idea, and I'm capped at that.
i need to be very attentive, i plan to become an OMF surgeon

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Apr 11, 2021
I tried training the muscles around my eyes and cheekbone, idk if its puberty or them but my cheekbone slightly higher and my eyes are somehow better, try it maybe
face yoga works

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
Masseter training is legit as long as you have good masseter insertions, low facial fat, and you train your masseters to a harmonious size.

strong mouth muscles is attractive too
1B8420F8 8873 4015 8CD6 A063370B4EA1
1881DA35 4E85 48FE B878 B331AF512AF1

i even found an instagram page that had tons of posts on it being attractive and how to train it, they talked about buying pet toys then modifying it to train it lol

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
its the obicularis oris muscle i believe

i can even flex mine individually from trying to train it by myself (didnt use pet toys tho)
We all can move our chin, what give chin its shape is how the bone are placed, do you really thing ppl train their chins?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020

Training massetters makes your face longer and increases antegonial notch. Well developed temporalis = short midface

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
We all can move our chin, what give chin its shape is how the bone are placed, do you really thing ppl train their chins?
not the chin bro lmao

anyway i dont think its a bone since i myself dont feel any bone there, only thing that is hard that i feel is gums and teeth and i dont see it giving that shape, also im more of talking about the side. I remember a model who had it very developed, looked really nice.

Activity
So far there's no one here