SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
What do Americans eat on Sundays?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You know when I was younger I couldn't understand why people become obese. Why did they let themselves go like that? "Just stop eating, bro."
But man, food is a good strong cope when you are depressed and your life is shit. A good meal brightens up your mood a lot.:feelscomfy:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You know when I was younger I couldn't understand why people become obese. Why did they let themselves go like that? "Just stop eating, bro."
But man, food is a good strong cope when you are depressed and your life is shit. A good meal brightens up your mood a lot.:feelscomfy:
Agreed especially when your in your late 30s I was fit till about 35 my hole life but after I realized I was too lazy to hold a job and could only date single moms I gave up completely and just coped by eating

Your young with hope there will come a time when you will just throw in the towel and just except your defeat that's why it's so important you succeed now because the failure will brake your spirit at around 35 bro so be careful I'm warning you don't end up like me alone and broke with no hope

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
A good meal not a frozen pizza and a pot noodle. Well that will also boost your mood probably but is unhealthy food really any more fulfilling than healthy food? Shitty food is just as unhealthy of a cope as drugs except with drugs at least you stay in shape and derive 100x the pleasure from it.

Activity
So far there's no one here