Three of my past lives

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
The first lifetime I will share is when I lived in Germany during the 1700's.I was male in this lifetime named Holdrich and was a doctor. I had been born into a family of scholars and doctors, and although it was expected of me to follow this academic pursuit it was also my passion to do so. I was very intelligent and weas an analytical problem solver. I had a fascination with infectious diseases and worked with a team of other doctors and researchers to study smallpox in hopes to find a cure .I succumbed to the disease after contracting it during one of my studies, all the while documenting my own symptoms and body's reaction to the disease and offering myself for further study for the remainder of my life and after death, dying at the age of 32.

The next lifetime I will share is when I lived in Saudia Arabia during the 1300's. I was male in this lifetime, named Mansur, and had been born to wealthy farmers.I was the oldest son and it was expected of me to take over the farm. I, however, wished to see the world. I defied my father enough that he threw me out and disowned me in my late teenage years. I had nothing except my name. I journeyed to the city and worked various jobs.I worked for a merchant who traded various fabrics and fur, and he gave me the opportunity to travel with him and learn the trade once he realized how charismatic, intelligent, and dedicated I was. I thrived in traveling to different areas and exploring different regions and cultures, and ultimately became a partner within this business. I married the daughter of one of my clients and had three children. Over the course of my career, I made a reputable name for myself and created a comfortable lifestyle for me and my family. After my partner died, my entire family took an active role in traveling, acquiring, and selling fabrics. Me and my wife were killed in a sandstorm during our travels. I died at the age of 58.

The final lifetime I will share is when I lived in France during the 1600's. I was female in this lifetime, was of African descent, named Claudette, and worked in servitude to a wealthy family. My mother was one of the main housekeepers and my father a stablehand who died early in my childhood, so I grew up in the home. The lord and lady had one child, a son, and the two of us developed a friendship in childhood that grew stronger over time. When he professed his love for me, I was shocked though felt the same way. His parents were outraged when he voiced his desire to marry me - their son could not marry a peasant, let alone a peasant with a mixed cultural heritage.I was promptly dismissed from servitude, forcing me to live in the country with my mother's family who operated a laundry service .I was heartbroken but filled my days with work. After having met another young man and feeling as though I could potentially have a life with him, convinced me to run away with him where I lived as man and wife. It was two years before I was found, and by that time I was pregnant. His parents reluctantly accepted me as his wife and fabricated an origin story for me, forcing me to powder my skin when out in public. When I was with my family I were happy, but dealing with my in-laws made me miserable and I felt great relief when they finally died, although they were loving to my three children. I used my position of power to help those within poverty, particularly groups of minorities, and taught my children what it meant to be generous, tolerant, and accepting. I lived and worked in this way, using resources to support the less fortunate and bring awareness to their hardships, until my death at the age of 46 from an aneurysm."

Last edited:
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Thanks for bumping this thread. I’ve never shared online since it’s cringe, but here’s a reoccurring nightmare I used to have:

When I was younger, like 9 and prior, I used to have reoccurring nightmares of being lined up with other males, facing guards. I can’t remember exactly what happened in the dreams now, as it was so long ago, but I was called to the front for doing something(I think fidgeting) and the guard(who I later identified as “Gustav Wagner”) questioned me in front of the other inmates and guards. All I remember after that is being fired upon/shot, and then waking up(still in dream) looking at him but his face had become 2d and would always rotate in my vision.

I would then awake irl and always feel suffocated or trapped.

The last time I had this dream was shortly after a graduated high school so I was added 17/18. Hadn’t happened since I was younger and haven’t had it since.

I also recall a man in a white uniform, who I can’t name now as I forgot. But I did research years back and there was a man present at that camp that wore a white uniform, unlike the other guards. ( I would later find out in my past life I was victim of the holocaust, even had the stereotypical striped outfits.)

This could all be due to me watching WW2 documentaries, though I don’t think I did at the time as I would have been around 9 when the majority of them happened, and I don’t believe they went over these scenarios.

Activity
So far there's no one here