Discussion Thread analysis

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Did an analysis of basically all we talk about here on Neets.me and recorded the results

Data was (rough average)

MAIN TOPICS

How/why life sucks/Blackpill/Women: 36%

Shitpost/JFL: 24%

Misc. Question/ interesting topic: 20%

World affairs/ politics: 8%

Sex: 7%

Anime: 5%

[UWSL]INTERESTING FINDS[/UWSL]

Virtually most of all shitposts/JFL threads are Neetgod and Atila

Most questions are asked by Looksmax Refugee

Fabio did the majority of anime threads

Combination of other users provide other topics or a combination of both

IN CONCLUSION

2/3 of ALL of Neets is just Shitposting, complaining, and posting blackpill shit, and the majority of that is done Neetgod and Atila

The rest of what we talk about has almost no common interest among any of us besides anime, we’re forced to post starter questions to start an actual discussion.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Also most reputation from high rep users are mostly from JFL/shitposts, posts that everyone will highly agree with, and then high quality posts.

Hence why Atila is the highest from posting Shitposts about blackpill, absolutely foolproof

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Did an analysis of basically all we talk about here on Neets.me and recorded the results

Data was (rough average)

MAIN TOPICS

How/why life sucks/Blackpill/Women: 36%

Shitpost/JFL: 24%

Misc. Question/ interesting topic: 20%

World affairs/ politics: 8%

Sex: 7%

Anime: 5%

[UWSL]INTERESTING FINDS[/UWSL]

Virtually most of all shitposts/JFL threads are Neetgod and Atila

Most questions are asked by Looksmax Refugee

Fabio did the majority of anime threads

Combination of other users provide other topics or a combination of both

IN CONCLUSION

2/3 of ALL of Neets is just Shitposting, complaining, and posting blackpill shit, and the majority of that is done Neetgod and Atila

The rest of what we talk about has almost no common interest among any of us besides anime, we’re forced to post starter questions to start an actual discussion.
Thank you, that was a very interesting analysis. Neetgod and Atilla are this forum now it seems. Prepare for assimilation.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Thank you, that was a very interesting analysis. Neetgod and Atilla are this forum now it seems. Prepare for assimilation.
I literally have the worse ratio because I post things that people disagree with and I rarely shitpost, yet while being #5 (in reality 7# because of refugee and Neetgod alts) behind Haruhi Fabio and Atila

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I literally have the worse ratio because I post things that people disagree with and I rarely shitpost, yet while being #5 (in reality 7# because of refugee and Neetgod alts) behind Haruhi Fabio and Atila
Despite that your ratio is around the same as mine.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I really wish this wasn’t a black pill ex-serge forum. I’m sick of hearing the same shit all the time

i get it, boohoo no bitches, your ugly, get plastic surgery, modern society and women suck.

holy fucking shit, can we talk about something else? As actual NEETs (kinda) you’d ought to at least make this a hobby, entertainment, anime esque type of place, and it could be that.

Rant over

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I really wish this wasn’t a black pill ex-serge forum. I’m sick of hearing the same shit all the time

i get it, boohoo no bitches, your ugly, get plastic surgery, modern society and women suck.

holy fucking shit, can we talk about something else? As actual NEETs (kinda) you’d ought to at least make this a hobby, entertainment, anime esque type of place, and it could be that.

Rant over

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
hacking , scamming , philosophy , psychology, history, biology
Hell yeah i love that shit, i need to download insta again so we can chat tbh, I’m gonna delete my old account because of annoying cunts that still are in contact with me

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

A good chunk of us do have common interests besides anime (I've observed this over the years) it's just that we don't explore them together.
only reason i shit post is because there are no high iq based users to talk about good topics
I'm high IQ

Activity
So far there's no one here