Thoughts on this?

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
This would be really cool to have, but at the same time, being seen in this would be cringe

MIKU ITASHA(MODELLISTA) at TOYOYA car showroom | Toyota cars, Racing car  design, Car showroom

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Well this would bother the old me but remember this. I am a self improver so everyday I am superior to my past self. Meanwhile you stay the same forever. Therefore I mog you exponenetially.
I’m just trying to help you before you fall into the anime ————> troon pipeline but I’m afraid I was too late. I’m sorry bro.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I’m just trying to help you before you fall into the anime ————> troon pipeline but I’m afraid I was too late. I’m sorry bro.
I have a dark terroist beard and I always wear thuggish clothing. When you see me you either think I am about to gang rape you or blow you up. Tranny is the last thing you'd think.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I don't need to. You know I have brown skin. Show me one brown person that is a passable tranny. Only white nerds can be trannies. I am a greasy curry. The complete opposite of a delicate cute girl with cat ears. You should be more concerned about atila than me.
i get pussy you dont and you got groomed as a baby thats why we are so concerned about you

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
i get pussy you dont and you got groomed as a baby thats why we are so concerned about you
Women prefer circumcised men

They hate hooded cheese filled uncircumcised dicks

My future gf will be a trad virgin and we will be together forever. I'll be surpised if you and your gf last this month.

Activity
So far there's no one here