Discussion Thoughts on living in a van?

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
idk if I could do it. would give me anxiety at night I think.

Renko

Renko

evilmaxxing...
Dec 1, 2020

EnPbhTiWMAI03D5

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
keep in mind the cost & that you might regret it

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020

this scene literally broke my brain, I was in college and we were smoking a lot of weed and watching the best of chris farley and I laughed so hard that I really haven't been able to laugh at things since then

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
this scene literally broke my brain, I was in college and we were smoking a lot of weed and watching the best of chris farley and I laughed so hard that I really haven't been able to laugh at things since then
After the Farley period, comedy kinda died. SNL Since about 2000 is mostly a sham.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
not a schizo but minimalism that is being pushed in the media is an actual psyop, just go live in a van or 2x2 studio room and eat protein insects and make sure to subscribe to disney+ spotify and all those other saas products that you never actually own and give all your information to amazon

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Maybe not a van but a motor home although I’d need a trucker license then and I don’t think I can afford a heavy vehicle anyway, nor its upkeep.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
not a schizo but minimalism that is being pushed in the media is an actual psyop, just go live in a van or 2x2 studio room and eat protein insects and make sure to subscribe to disney+ spotify and all those other saas products that you never actually own and give all your information to amazon
Tbh I would try the bugs ngl. If they were good I would add them to my diet

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
It’s over for big citycels