Discussion Thoughts on e-girls?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
E-girls seem to be all the rage rn. It used to be rare to find girls in online video games and when you did, half the time they turned out to be dudes. I feel like girls have infiltrated a lot of previously male only spaces (or at least male dominated) but I dont think its a good thing. These girls get fucked by chad and then flock to the betas for attention. Some poor sod might be lucky to ltr one after wasting a year of his life chatting her up.

lmk your thoughts on this sensitive topic

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
E-girls seem to be all the rage rn. It used to be rare to find girls in online video games and when you did, half the time they turned out to be dudes. I feel like girls have infiltrated a lot of previously male only spaces (or at least male dominated) but I dont think its a good thing. These girls get fucked by chad and then flock to the betas for attention. Some poor sod might be lucky to ltr one after wasting a year of his life chatting her up.

They're all just bait luring simps for money I never liked them

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Don't think I've ever encountered one since I don't use discord which seems to be their base camp outside of messaging a few real life friends, seeking tech support and neets.me discord server

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Little do these e-girls know that the guy she thinks is a nerd behind the screen is an even bigger chad than the ones she's had sex with irl

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Think about it logically.
What's the point of talking with e-girl opposed to a dude? What does she bring to the table? There will always be way more thing in common between dudes, so why bother?
We crave support and attention from the opposite gender. Feminine energy has no substitute
It's not logical but it is understandable

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
We crave support and attention from the opposite gender. Feminine energy has no substitute
It's not logical but it is understandable
Look at it this way - they just want your attention and validation. They don't care about you. There is way higher probability that some random schmuck incel will care about you and interact with you in a genuine way than an e-girl.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Look at it this way - they just want your attention and validation. They don't care about you. There is way higher probability that some random schmuck incel will care about you and interact with you in a genuine way than an e-girl.
Will allow myself to expand on this.
In my humble opinion, males have way harder time forming friendships so once you befriend someone you will not be keen on just forgetting about them. E-girl is ALWAYS a few clicks away from getting another bitch ass nigga to talk with. To them you are expandable.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I've been terminally online sine I was like 15 because I have no life and I've spoken to loads. Every single male is better off not talking to them. There are layers to it, the ones that just want casual simps and want to sell lewd content, there are others that just crave constant attention and drama and the extremely mentally ill NEET ones who cut themselves and shit. They all have something in common, they are whores. The closest I ever came to forming a relationship with a girl came from there though, she was in the second category.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
the balls on these whores to make fun of gamers and then demand to be let into their communities. snakes these bitches are mate

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021

Whores

Activity
So far there's no one here