Thoughts on CBD-Oil? Is it helpful or just a waste of money?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
A big problem for me is I suffer from quite a restless mind, general [UWSL][UWSL]nervousness and [/UWSL][/UWSL]anxiety. Constantly having thoughts running through my head, always overthinking and repeating everything. This is affecting my sleep quality, I often need more than an hour to fall asleep. Even if I finally fall asleep, it's not very deep at all. When I sleep for 8 hours it feels like I really only had 1 hour of true deep sleep. Most of the time my whole body hurts, I feel tired all the time. This absolutely sucks because I need good sleep to enjoy my copes.

Long story short I need something to calm my mind. I tried some cbd oil product for like 60 bucks and it actually helped a little bit. Maybe it was just a placebo effect? It's quite a lot of money when you repeatedly buy these oils. You think it's actually helpful. Is it worth the hype? Or is it a huge money scam?
Any alternatives to calm a restless mind down?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
A big problem for me is I suffer from quite a restless mind, general [UWSL][UWSL]nervousness and [/UWSL][/UWSL]anxiety. Constantly having thoughts running through my head, always overthinking and repeating everything. This is affecting my sleep quality, I often need more than an hour to fall asleep. Even if I finally fall asleep, it's not very deep at all. When I sleep for 8 hours it feels like I really only had 1 hour of true deep sleep. Most of the time my whole body hurts, I feel tired all the time. This absolutely sucks because I need good sleep to enjoy my copes.

Long story short I need something to calm my mind. I tried some cbd oil product for like 60 bucks and it actually helped a little bit. Maybe it was just a placebo effect? It's quite a lot of money when you repeatedly buy these oils. You think it's actually helpful. Is it worth the hype? Or is it a huge money scam?
Any alternatives to calm a restless mind down?
Alcohol, benzos, gabapentinoids, meditation. If you just want sleep diphenhydramine/weed works for me and they're easy to come by. CBD has never done anything for me it seems like snake oil

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Alcohol, benzos, gabapentinoids, meditation. If you just want sleep diphenhydramine/weed works for me and they're easy to come by. CBD has never done anything for me it seems like snake oil
Thanks man. We can scratch alcohol from that list. I often tried alcohol in recent years and it never helped. In fact it actually made falling asleep even worse and my sleep quality is also worse when I'm drunk.
Benzos are drugs like Xanax which need to be prescribed, right? Like I said I always tried [UWSL][UWSL]some harmless stuff like magnesium dicitrate, [UWSL][UWSL]magnesium citrate, cbd-oil...but all of that is way too soft, I need something heavier to shut my restless mind down. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You need good weed
6C7E3941 978E 45F9 82EF 9153CF7F0E8D

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Thanks man. We can scratch alcohol from that list. I often tried alcohol in recent years and it never helped. In fact it actually made falling asleep even worse and my sleep quality is also worse when I'm drunk.
Benzos are drugs like Xanax which need to be prescribed, right? Like I said I always tried [UWSL][UWSL]some harmless stuff like magnesium dicitrate, [UWSL][UWSL]magnesium citrate, cbd-oil...but all of that is way too soft, I need something heavier to shut my restless mind down. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
If you need heavier stuff try otc things like diphenhydramine and dxm first (or weed assuming you have access, dxm was used by a friend for this but it never helped me sleep it felt speedy but probs depends on dosage). If not you could try going to a doctor but they're unlikely to prescribe you anything decent, I used to ask heroin addicts if I could buy their prescriptions off them (valium, pregabalin, zopiclone mostly) but RC benzos are possibly legal depending on where you live, cheaper and stronger too but you need to be able to dose them correctly unless you want to wake up naked in a graveyard with a sore hole.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
My central nervous system needs to be sedated man. This is my fucking head

try meditation and actually focus on it. if you want results from meditation you simply cant half ass it

benzos are the only reason i was able to socialize with people enough to make -any - friends except online over the last few years. getting a prescription is difficult though. weed is the only reason i didnt kill myself 2015-2019 also, but Ive only had to stop smoking because It made me too satisfied with doing fucking NOTHING.

also any type of exercise even light exercise helps alot.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
If you need heavier stuff try otc things like diphenhydramine and dxm first (or weed assuming you have access, dxm was used by a friend for this but it never helped me sleep it felt speedy but probs depends on dosage). If not you could try going to a doctor but they're unlikely to prescribe you anything decent, I used to ask heroin addicts if I could buy their prescriptions off them (valium, pregabalin, zopiclone mostly) but RC benzos are possibly legal depending on where you live, cheaper and stronger too but you need to be able to dose them correctly unless you want to wake up naked in a graveyard with a sore hole.
Really appreciate you taking the time to write all of that. I will look into it.:feelsok:

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
tbh you could try ordering clonazolam or some other benzo rc online. read the reviews for which one you choose first to see exactly which is best for you

Activity
So far there's no one here