Lifestyle Thoughts about this crib?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I might be able to rent this place out, if I work 2 jobs that is, thoughts? If I ever move out this is what I'm going to be able to afford

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
coban penthouse lifestyle
nigga I am so broke, I am involuntarily vegetarian and involuntarily doing intermittent fasting
I skip breakfast now, saves me quite some money, so I fast around 12-15 hours every day, I don't eat anything until I come back home, not like I can afford to, but still
fucking hell man, even shit like beans and lentils cost too much, not the mention the gas that I use to cook the dish itself
I might genuinely do an all-pasta diet and see what happens, pasta is still cheap

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
nigga I am so broke, I am involuntarily vegetarian and involuntarily doing intermittent fasting
I skip breakfast now, saves me quite some money, so I fast around 12-15 hours every day, I don't eat anything until I come back home, not like I can afford to, but still
fucking hell man, even shit like beans and lentils cost too much, not the mention the gas that I use to cook the dish itself
I might genuinely do an all-pasta diet and see what happens, pasta is still cheap
pasta and breadmax you dont live with your parents?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
pasta and breadmax you dont live with your parents?
not always, I can't afford to stay there anymore all the time, I usually sleep at the dorm
I can go to my parents house a few times a week but I try not to, some real fucked up shit happened in the family due to financial problems, I can't mention them here
even if I could, its not like they eat different shit, pasta, legumes, sometimes soups
they're broke as hell too

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
not always, I can't afford to stay there anymore all the time, I usually sleep at the dorm
I can go to my parents house a few times a week but I try not to, some real fucked up shit happened in the family due to financial problems, I can't mention them here
even if I could, its not like they eat different shit, pasta, legumes, sometimes soups
Is almost everyone broke af in turkey rn?

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
i have an idea to make alot of money im going to send you some money i want you to buy as much 1on1 good quality serkan brand clothes and i sell them here for euros on my website and we split everything 50/50

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Is almost everyone broke af in turkey rn?
I'd say a good 95% of people
People that are not broke are:
Bootlickers of the government, usually extremely rich due to corruption
People who earn foreign currencies, programmers, traders etc
People who already had ton of money, and simply bought dollars when it was cheap
and of course people from wealthy families, that's about it I guess

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I had a conversation with my mom yesterday about that.
My mom is pretty cool most of the time but here I dont understand her. I told her that Im absolutely content with a cheap apartment like living in subsidized housing conditions. It could look like the pictures you posted idgaf. I just want a roof over my head and internet access. She doesnt understand it, she recommends me to get a more expensive apartment like 800€ per month (~900 dollar).

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I'd say a good 95% of people
People that are not broke are:
Bootlickers of the government, usually extremely rich due to corruption
People who earn foreign currencies, programmers, traders etc
People who already had ton of money, and simply bought dollars when it was cheap
and of course people from wealthy families, that's about it I guess
women joining the workforce fucked my laborcel life :soy:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
delete the thread before @Lain sees it and reverse engineers your pictures with his 200iq fried glownigger brain to pinpoint your location to the nearest toilet in your street

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I might be able to rent this place out, if I work 2 jobs that is, thoughts? If I ever move out this is what I'm going to be able to afford

View attachment 28226
View attachment 28225

View attachment 28227

View attachment 28224

View attachment 28223
looks bigger than what you get in los angeles, here you get a studio apartment in a shit neighborhood with homeless people for 1750-2600 a month (nearly the whole monthly pay)
(about 8-10 minutes away from me)
that spot would probably look nicer if they repainted it ngl(the one you posted), thats what i would do as work sometimes a while ago.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
🤢 I'd rather homelessmax, public sidewalks seem cleaner

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I live in parents middle class neighborhood, I refuse to move to a low class housing estate. I would neck myself if I had to move to a housing estate full of immigrants.
Pretty much the same. If I were to move out I would have to rent apartment in commieblock and just the thought of it makes me suicidal.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Pretty much the same. If I were to move out I would have to rent apartment in commieblock and just the thought of it makes me suicidal.
Jfl here it costs like 3 times more to live in the shittiest city neighborhoods and in blocks than it does to live out in the country. electricity Is alot cheaper too because of the landscape. But everything is expensive the cheapest houses are like 100 k but they are always nice from 120 k and 3xtremely nice at 200 k. Meanwhile u have to pump out 500 k to live in a ghetto with immigrants:feelsLUL:in the city in a cramped appartment

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
This is your quality of life in Turkey? :feelsugh: damn why the fuck are Syrians going there, they're just going into another hellhole :feelslol::feelslol:
road to europe

Activity
So far there's no one here