LOL ThoughtfulCel123 Discussion: What user would you not SIMP for?

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
What user would you NOT simp for?

I know what users I would not simp for. They are the moderation team: @knajjd, @Master, @i_a_m_i, @Alexanderr, @Cerberus.

Because I respect them too much to degrade them into a target of objectification. They deserve praise by virtue of their efficiency as moderators, not out of SIMPING.

ANY user on here, or on any other website that employs THESE moderators to moderate the quality of those forums that SIMPS for them is only degrading themselves and the moderation team they so-call "respect" so much.

I IMPLORE all users NOT to SIMP for the moderation team, because they deserve BETTER than to be objectified by US like they are some kind of female twitch streamer. Those who consider themselves "thoughtful" or so, should reconsider because they are not THOUGHTFUL at all if they SIMP for the moderation team, and might as well be considered at that point, dumb gorillas in terms of intelligence as gorillas are not very smart or thoughtful relative to humans.

Thank you, to our great and wonderful moderation team but I will not SIMP for you as a token of my gratitude. This is what makes me truly thoughtful as a person, so I suppose my username would be changed to ThoughtfulCel123 to better reflect my inherit thoughtful nature as an individual as I am a true thinker, not a false one who only SIMPS for people with the lower intelligence of a gorilla.

Last edited:
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
What user would you NOT simp for?

I know what users I would not simp for. They are the moderation team: @knajjd, @Master, @i_a_m_i, @Alexanderr, @Cerberus.

Because I respect them too much to degrade them into a target of objectification. They deserve praise by virtue of their efficiency as moderators, not out of SIMPING.

ANY user on here, or on any other website that employs THESE moderators to moderate the quality of those forums that SIMPS for them is only degrading themselves and the moderation team they so-call "respect" so much.

I IMPLORE all users NOT to SIMP for the moderation team, because they deserve BETTER than to be objectified by US like they are some kind of female twitch streamer. Those who consider themselves "thoughtful" or so, should reconsider because they are not THOUGHTFUL at all if they SIMP for the moderation team, and might as well be considered at that point, dumb gorillas in terms of intelligence as gorillas are not very smart or thoughtful relative to humans.

Thank you, to our great and wonderful moderation team but I will not SIMP for you as a token of my gratitude. This is what makes me truly thoughtful as a person, so I suppose my username would be changed to ThoughtfulCel123 to better reflect my inherit thoughtful nature as an individual as I am a true thinker, not a false one who only SIMPS for people with the lower intelligence of a gorilla.
I simp for the gigachad @jaded jabble

Activity
So far there's no one here