This World is a Piece of shit that needs to collapse

• Thread starter St.MattJonesCel
  • Start date
St.MattJonesCel

St.MattJonesCel

NEET
Feb 19, 2021
Wish I was never born into it life is just suffering for us outcasts blackpilled doomers. Normies chads and stacys have life so much easier I wish I was Chad but nooo.. Just shitty Incel Luck my whole life. No one ever understands me very few I feel. I don't see things getting better only worse getting older and more uglier more undesirable everyone hates us sometime there's even infighting in the community that needs to stop. Where the fuck do we turn to psychiatrists are full of shit jewish scam.. I will just be a fucking NEET for life till I die rotting away playing video games researching conspiracies reading books etc.. I'm too defeated sometimes to even want to do anything except sleep. Why the fuck were we even born I hate everything about this slave existence that's all this earth is we are in Hell right now this is Hell. I don't beLIEve there is a Jesus or anything coming to save us, I've prayed cried out to God I've tried so hard to get a sign a response, something but I get nothing.. Women and normies narcissists psychopaths evil people have made my life a living hell, I really don't fit in much anywhere. Nothing will ever get better it's just a endless cycle of suffering I wish there was a way out.. I guess video games is it at least for now, I just recently got back into video games it's a good escape. just do what makes you happy try to find some pleasure some meaning out of this shitty existence.. If we're going to be losers we might as well try to make ourselves happy through whatever coping mechanisms we have like smoking cigarettes, weed, eating good food etc. Fuck this life fuck society all we incels got is each other we have to support each other because that's all we really got at the end of the day. I have nobody that cares about me the whole world rejects me and wants me dead wants nothing to do with me treats me like shit everyday and I'm tired of it. Something has to change, otherwise we will just lose our minds and fall into the abyss and be consumed by the darkness.. Haha I don't know what to do I don't even know the point of sharing all this I guess to express my situation and yeah. Cya in my next post and in the replies if any lolz.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I feel like this as well. I had to get a job and become a wagie, I wish I could be bluepilled and say “It gets better you just have to work hard and follow your dreams!” Or some bullshit like that. But its just terrible, no matter what. Everything is more of a gamble than something that you can control, and the chances are its going to end up not in your favor. You do exactly what youre supposed to and still get treated like shit, so why bother? It seems like no matter what im just at the bottom and im going to stay there, low class wagie subhuman jfl.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
just do what makes you happy try to find some pleasure some meaning out of this shitty existence.. If we're going to be losers we might as well try to make ourselves happy through whatever coping mechanisms we have like smoking cigarettes, weed, eating good food etc
Agree
They say no one owes you anything but just remember that you do not owe the world anything either. You don't owe mannerism to anyone, or taxes/contribution to a society that puts you in the bottom of the pecking order because you were not born a woman or a near perfect handsome man and nor do you owe respect to anyone. Do whatever the fuck you want and let the cucks seethe at your existence I say

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
You could reduce the suffering by going ignorance mode. LDAR as much as possible.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Wish I was never born into it life is just suffering for us outcasts blackpilled doomers. Normies chads and stacys have life so much easier I wish I was Chad but nooo.. Just shitty Incel Luck my whole life. No one ever understands me very few I feel. I don't see things getting better only worse getting older and more uglier more undesirable everyone hates us sometime there's even infighting in the community that needs to stop. Where the fuck do we turn to psychiatrists are full of shit jewish scam.. I will just be a fucking NEET for life till I die rotting away playing video games researching conspiracies reading books etc.. I'm too defeated sometimes to even want to do anything except sleep. Why the fuck were we even born I hate everything about this slave existence that's all this earth is we are in Hell right now this is Hell. I don't beLIEve there is a Jesus or anything coming to save us, I've prayed cried out to God I've tried so hard to get a sign a response, something but I get nothing.. Women and normies narcissists psychopaths evil people have made my life a living hell, I really don't fit in much anywhere. Nothing will ever get better it's just a endless cycle of suffering I wish there was a way out.. I guess video games is it at least for now, I just recently got back into video games it's a good escape. just do what makes you happy try to find some pleasure some meaning out of this shitty existence.. If we're going to be losers we might as well try to make ourselves happy through whatever coping mechanisms we have like smoking cigarettes, weed, eating good food etc. Fuck this life fuck society all we incels got is each other we have to support each other because that's all we really got at the end of the day. I have nobody that cares about me the whole world rejects me and wants me dead wants nothing to do with me treats me like shit everyday and I'm tired of it. Something has to change, otherwise we will just lose our minds and fall into the abyss and be consumed by the darkness.. Haha I don't know what to do I don't even know the point of sharing all this I guess to express my situation and yeah. Cya in my next post and in the replies if any lolz.
Well said u took the words right out of my mouth neetcel bro why live in a world where every one despises u. This is hell isnt it. We neetcels are living in fucking hell.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Agree
They say no one owes you anything but just remember that you do not owe the world anything either. You don't owe mannerism to anyone, or taxes/contribution to a society that puts you in the bottom of the pecking order because you were not born a woman or a near perfect handsome man and nor do you owe respect to anyone. Do whatever the fuck you want and let the cucks seethe at your existence I say
Beautiful :love:

this should be framed and put in a museum

St.MattJonesCel

St.MattJonesCel

NEET
Feb 19, 2021
Alright so this girl I met on 4chan earlier this month hates my damn guts, SHE MESSAGED ME FIRST acting like she cared, I'm just trying to apologize to her, we talked over instagram. Every account I make trying to say sorry and then just be gone forever she blocks me. She won't let me say sorry and she won't apologize for slandering me and accusing me of doing shit I would NEVER do, she just called me a autistic socipath and a fag and blocked me. She is the bad, mean, hateful, manipulative person, NOT me. WATCH THIS VIDEO and read the comments and the description her instagram is ex10nct if you have insta please tell her to take her comment down and leave me alone and stop trying to ruin my life. I would NEVER hurt children she is trying to ruin my life, my reputation. See this is why we cannot have relationships because THIS shit happens.

St.MattJonesCel

St.MattJonesCel

NEET
Feb 19, 2021
Read the description on that video, reply to her comment on one of my haters/trolls videos. Thumb his video down, report them both for lies and harassing me. Slandering me, spreading lies. This is all people want to do to me.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Alright so this girl I met on 4chan earlier this month hates my damn guts, SHE MESSAGED ME FIRST acting like she cared, I'm just trying to apologize to her, we talked over instagram. Every account I make trying to say sorry and then just be gone forever she blocks me. She won't let me say sorry and she won't apologize for slandering me and accusing me of doing shit I would NEVER do, she just called me a autistic socipath and a fag and blocked me. She is the bad, mean, hateful, manipulative person, NOT me. WATCH THIS VIDEO and read the comments and the description her instagram is ex10nct if you have insta please tell her to take her comment down and leave me alone and stop trying to ruin my life. I would NEVER hurt children she is trying to ruin my life, my reputation. See this is why we cannot have relationships because THIS shit happens.

Dude. Your telling me you gave your personal info to a "girl" you met on 4chan? Am I missing something?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Read the description on that video, reply to her comment on one of my haters/trolls videos. Thumb his video down, report them both for lies and harassing me. Slandering me, spreading lies. This is all people want to do to me.
The video was removed by the uploader. Always use online youtube video downloading services to make a backup video on your harddrive.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

Stop speaking to women online, even if they message you first. It's for your own sanity and your own good. Trust me, you'll thank me one day

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
42i3gg7413ea1.jpg

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023
Real

Activity
So far there's no one here