Discussion This website is proof that monarchies work

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
@Cerberus is like the king, and @Haruhi Suzumiya is like the queen or vizier or whatever.
Alternatively, if you've watched Game of Thrones, you can think of Cerberus as the king and Haruhi as the hand of the king.
The king in this case is mostly absent, leaving his kingdom to be run by Haruhi, making Haruhi pretty much the sole source of power and authority. There is no one to watch over Haruhi, no power checks (his power is only limited by the scope provided bv the mod role, not in terms of how much he uses or abuses it). Despite this, this site functions relatively smoothly. I'm not saying he never abuses his power, but he doesn't do it that much. If he wanted to he could wreak havoc on this forum and its member and before Cerberus finds out it will be too late.

Post your thoughts on this below.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@Cerberus is like the king, and @Haruhi Suzumiya is like the queen or vizier or whatever.
Alternatively, if you've watched Game of Thrones, you can think of Cerberus as the king and Haruhi as the hand of the king.
The king in this case is mostly absent, leaving his kingdom to be run by Haruhi, making Haruhi pretty much the sole source of power and authority. There is no one to watch over Haruhi, no power checks (his power is only limited by the scope provided bv the mod role, not in terms of how much he uses or abuses it). Despite this, this site functions relatively smoothly. I'm not saying he never abuses his power, but he doesn't do it that much. If he wanted to he could wreak havoc on this forum and its member and before Cerberus finds out it will be too late.

Post your thoughts on this below.
I couldnt get past the first sentence wtf did I just read dude you have way to much time on your hands to write a fucking novel on some gay game of thrones analogy. Like what who the fuck writes this type of faget thread.

Activity
So far there's no one here