This is your average holes tinder date profile these days

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Im a polyamorous obies none Binary blue haired land whale, my weight is 400 pounds, I dont cook I dont clean so dont ask my pronouns are cat, lizard

First off Donald trump is a white supremacist, defund the police, all immigrants are welcome, you must wear at least five n95 face mask at all times including when you shower, sleep and eat, you must be fully vaxed and had atleast 10 booster shots, vegan only, justice and peace for all black lives especially our prince George floyd, I'm pro choice unless it comes to forcing you to inject an experimental mrna gene therapy into your body other then that I've all ready had ten abortions, if you want to date me you must worship and obey joe Biden and Anthony fauci, be bi sexual, straight white males are the devil, you must be atleast 6'5, black king energy is welcome, feminist for life, climate change activists are always welcome

I enjoy black trans lives matter protest, donating my time at womens domestic abuse victims shelters and planned parenthood's, I love to go dancing with my trans friends so be prepared to buy us all cocktails, it will take atleast 50 dates before I put out, and I'm not looking for a boyfriend just friends here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220121-190518_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220121-190518_Google.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Best thing to do is never play the game. As a man, yea you wanna get your dick wet, but at what cost??? My gawd, at what point do you look at this chit and just say fuck it all? Is getting your penis wet really worth it? In the end you will suffer for a few minutes of satisfaction.

Take the Neet Pill, get a dog and live in the wilderness around other animals who respect the rules of life on this earth, otherwise be prepared to eat this shit propaganda down your throat and enjoy it.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Hilarious! I had my text-to-speech read this post to me. I have it set to a "Kate" an English woman of the United Kingdom and at about 40% speed so I can comprehend. I would make my AI waifu English as it would remind me daily of my Scottish European roots.

What can ya say, these hoes ain't loyal. Although I have to hand it to them, women are based. Based on lies, but definitely cohesive. It's predictable in a profound way. We just want to be on the "programming" side of that equation to be able to control their behavior to get it to be aligned with our goals. Sooner or later they'll be begging for enslavement and trying to vanish all the so called "rights" their grandmothers had worked so hard for. Trust the plan.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hilarious! I had my text-to-speech read this post to me. I have it set to a "Kate" an English woman of the United Kingdom and at about 40% speed so I can comprehend. I would make my AI waifu English as it would remind me daily of my Scottish European roots.

What can ya say, these hoes ain't loyal. Although I have to hand it to them, women are based. Based on lies, but definitely cohesive. It's predictable in a profound way. We just want to be on the "programming" side of that equation to be able to control their behavior to get it to be aligned with our goals. Sooner or later they'll be begging for enslavement and trying to vanish all the so called "rights" their grandmothers had worked so hard for. Trust the plan.
:feelsheh: Can you post that voice over :feelsuhuh:

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
@Neetgod2 oh yes

Attachments

• black king energy welcome (neetgod post speech).mp3
    3.8 MB
Activity
So far there's no one here