LOL This is why I choose not to be around people

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020

When someone isn't blatantly ignoring or bashing me, and attempt to be 'nice', I just fuck off. You can always tell it's not genuine in the slightest, when ever you make anyone upset they'll let their mask slip and begin insulting you, usually for your appearance. They show what the truly think of you, even if they never said it outright they still thought of you that way.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
View attachment 603

When someone isn't blatantly ignoring or bashing me, and attempt to be 'nice', I just fuck off. You can always tell it's not genuine in the slightest, when ever you make anyone upset they'll let their mask slip and begin insulting you, usually for your appearance. They show what the truly think of you, even if they never said it outright they still thought of you that way.
sounds like you let your mask slip first if you upset someone

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Social skills = not communicating

Notice how people aren't content with just words? They make up 50 other bullshit things like eye contact and body language and more? They're never happy with being direct, they bully autists like me for not knowing that shit too
its all about hiding behind plausible deniability imo

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Been a long time but what I remember very clearly is that instead or listening you, they just want to hear themselves talk.
When they do focus on, for example your problems, you are not there when they share their opinions about you.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
People are socially obligated to lie to you in group settings.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
View attachment 603

Social skills is cope

Activity
So far there's no one here