This is what my life has become

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Arguing with a 15 year old mod about not being gay, entertaining 14 year Olds who laugh at me, posting cuckold fantasy threads, checking my neets account for dopamine hits. It never began buddy boyos its beyond over for an old fat looser neetcel such as myself :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
still u fuck girls, most users here are incels
Incorrect I have to pay prostutes who normally treat me like a trick ass bitch and get star fish sex for an exuberant amount of money that I can't afford :feelsrope: any one can do that bro I'm no different I'm just more low inhib I think is the only difference

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
how can i moneymaxxx?
You are still so young and already blackpilled. Use your time and wisdom to become good at something.
How? Depends on what you want to max out. You have to find out on your own.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
you just got some exotic pussy so i dont wanna hear it you dont see me raging do you?:feelsree::feelsree: im the most peacefull neets.me user atm:feelscomfy:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you just got some exotic pussy so i dont wanna hear it you dont see me raging do you?:feelsree::feelsree: im the most peacefull neets.me user atm:feelscomfy:
Yeah says the user who has come at me multiple times gtfoh but your still my Chang daddy:feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah says the user who has come at me multiple times gtfoh but your still my Chang daddy:feelsuhuh:
thats what 0 pussy does to a nigga you go back and forth on a incel forum with a 40 year old obese truecel wigger

Activity
So far there's no one here