incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Just like most of our lives.

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
because no one works, and maybe you don't leave your houses to go out with friends, so our lives don't evolve and we have little to say about our day to day life

I know, it's obvious, wet thread :feelslol:
As NEETs we have an interest in easing any government obligations we have, increasing our NEETbux, saving money on purchases, maybe cultivating side hustles, improving physical/mental health and building/maintaining good relationships with family etc. If these things aren't discussed much it shows that NEETs (or at least those who frequent this forum) tend to be pretty unmotivated people, which is not surprising.​

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Maybe you should post more
View attachment 31081
Bro, I made one high effort post earlier today and the only people who replied said "I don't give a shit" or something similar. They also got more updoots than the opening post :feelsugh:

Bro I'm never going to start a thread again. I'll just be the first one say "I don't give a shit" or "didn't read" for the easy upvotes.

Imagine spending 10 minutes doing research for a thread just so some mofo can get 100 upvotes with a stupid line that shows zero originality like "i don't give shit".

Fuck this, man 😎

I'm happy when this forum dies :feelsugh:

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Bro, I made one high effort post earlier today and the only people who replied said "I don't give a shit" or something similar. They also got more updoots than the opening post :feelsugh:

Bro I'm never going to start a thread again. I'll just be the first one say "I don't give a shit" or "didn't read" for the easy upvotes.

Imagine spending 10 minutes doing research for a thread just so some mofo can get 100 upvotes with a stupid line that shows zero originality like "i don't give shit".

Fuck this, man 😎

I did read your post and upvoted it earlier this morning and yeah that's fucked up. Just shows how fast this forum is sinking.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022

Fuck this, man 😎

I gave you an updoot, hopefully that can motivate you to make more threads

Activity
So far there's no one here