Discussion This is the most sick shit I have ever seen

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I think the sickest shit I ever saw was when I was 8 and saw two girls and one cup, I vomited. My brain that gets shocked or grossed out is desensitized to practically everything now. A while back I was linked a video of this Mexican guy's head barely attached to his body after the cartel fucked him up, guy was screaming incoherently, probably the worst gore video I saw and it still barely fazed me.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I think the sickest shit I ever saw was when I was 8 and saw two girls and one cup, I vomited. My brain that gets shocked or grossed out is desensitized to practically everything now. A while back I was linked a video of this Mexican guy's head barely attached to his body after the cartel fucked him up, guy was screaming incoherently, probably the worst gore video I saw and it still barely fazed me.
shit was never that disgusting to me tbh. I remember fapping to girls getting shat on And them eating it. sick shit, but still, I get nausea from seeing ticks.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I never watched that video, although I have the original one in my stash. I tried once but couldn't go past the initial dump.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Jfl those are just beans glued to his back. Notice how perfectly theyre positioned: densely and none under his shirt. Moreover theyre all the same size
Yeah lol. Real ticks don't come off so fucking easy :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
And no one let them reach this point, he would have removed each one of them as soon as he sees it.

Activity
So far there's no one here