Discussion This is the most sick shit I have ever seen

Lain

わたしはいえで休んでいます。
Time online
3d 6h 33m
I think the sickest shit I ever saw was when I was 8 and saw two girls and one cup, I vomited. My brain that gets shocked or grossed out is desensitized to practically everything now. A while back I was linked a video of this Mexican guy's head barely attached to his body after the cartel fucked him up, guy was screaming incoherently, probably the worst gore video I saw and it still barely fazed me.

inel

NEET
Time online
24d 19h 47m
I think the sickest shit I ever saw was when I was 8 and saw two girls and one cup, I vomited. My brain that gets shocked or grossed out is desensitized to practically everything now. A while back I was linked a video of this Mexican guy's head barely attached to his body after the cartel fucked him up, guy was screaming incoherently, probably the worst gore video I saw and it still barely fazed me.
shit was never that disgusting to me tbh. I remember fapping to girls getting shat on And them eating it. sick shit, but still, I get nausea from seeing ticks.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Time online
48d 15h 0m
I never watched that video, although I have the original one in my stash. I tried once but couldn't go past the initial dump.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Time online
8d 11h 41m
Jfl those are just beans glued to his back. Notice how perfectly theyre positioned: densely and none under his shirt. Moreover theyre all the same size
Yeah lol. Real ticks don't come off so fucking easy :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
And no one let them reach this point, he would have removed each one of them as soon as he sees it.

Users who are viewing this thread