This is a must have product for neetcels

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Dude bombs neutralise the smell. My shits smell like flowers now. Spray only mask the smell. Dude bombs mog.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211031-084903_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211031-084903_Chrome.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 42
NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
why would I pay for that when I'm barely in the bathroom if it smells like shit it'll surely go away after a few hours of not being there :feelscomfy: if not you can always vent the air

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
why would I pay for that when I'm barely in the bathroom if it smells like shit it'll surely go away after a few hours of not being there :feelscomfy: if not you can always vent the air
So you dont have to smell your own shit while you poop you weirdo.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Dude bombs neutralise the smell. My shits smell like flowers now. Spray only mask the smell. Dude bombs mog.
I think I prefer the smell of regular shit compared to shit mixed with chemical scents. Open a window and close the door it will dissipate soon enough. I shit infrequently anyway maybe 1-3 times a week so not worth the investment. I'd be better off visiting restaraunts and destroying their pipes with my herculean javelins than wasting money on this gay shit.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I think I prefer the smell of regular shit compared to shit mixed with chemical scents. Open a window and close the door it will dissipate soon enough. I shit infrequently anyway maybe 1-3 times a week so not worth the investment. I'd be better off visiting restaraunts and destroying their pipes with my herculean javelins than wasting money on this gay shit.
The real question is why do you only poop 1 to 3 times a week now that's fucking gay. Second I dont have windows in my bathroom. Third why do you like the smell of your own shit so much. Fourth it doesnt smell like chemicals it smells like baby powder šŸ˜‰

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
The real question is why do you only poop 1 to 3 times a week now that's fucking gay. Second I dont have windows in my bathroom. Third why do you like the smell of your own shit so much. Fourth it doesnt smell like chemicals it smells like baby powder šŸ˜‰
No idea for the first one other than unhealthy diet. If you don't have windows you must have one of those extractor fans and I don't like the smell of my own shit I just prefer it over shit mixed with bleach/baby powder/air freshener.
my brain blocks the smell of my own shit so I never do :feelscomfy:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No idea for the first one other than unhealthy diet. If you don't have windows you must have one of those extractor fans and I don't like the smell of my own shit I just prefer it over shit mixed with bleach/baby powder/air freshener.

I dont baby powder is much more pleasant then turds

Activity
So far there's no one here