Discussion This forum needs us, NOW.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
The problem is not the number of users but the lack of interest. Zero threads stay alive. Is there anything that would make even 1/4 interested in following the same conversation and participate? There are good topics but replies some of you get are barely worth the effort you put into your threads. In my case, I can't focus on many threads at the same time with thoughtful responses. If it were the same topic for a while, I could say something more mindful. That is why I end up having less interest and it shows.
Randomly making threads is damaging to the community, (I am looking at me mostly.)
Now, what do you want?

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
The problem is not the number of users but the lack of interest. Zero threads stay alive. Is there anything that would make even 1/4 interested in following the same conversation and participate? There are good topics but replies some of you get are barely worth the effort you put into your threads. In my case, I can't focus on many threads at the same time with thoughtful responses. If it were the same topic for a while, I could say something more mindful. That is why I end up having less interest and it shows.
Randomly making threads is damaging to the community, (I am looking at me mostly.)
Now, what do you want?
Its dead tbh, i somehow manged to post 200 a day on a dead forum

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Dear mods if I were you, I'd consider adding this guy to ur team, the amount of dedication is impressive jfl ngl
Cheers mate!
But I wouldn't be someone they could count on because I barely take care of myself.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Half the time I'm too lazy to add a reply, but when I do I try to be as substantive as possible. Guess I just need to post more.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Half the time I'm too lazy to add a reply, but when I do I try to be as substantive as possible. Guess I just need to post more.
Nah, don't. Take your time. Maybe my approach is wrong. I'm all about stress-free freedom but something has to be done. If we had more time it would be all good but that ain't gonna happen. 20-30 users online most of the time ain't enough. Newcomers will leave fast as they come, or they hang out at .co

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Nah, don't. Take your time. Maybe my approach is wrong. I'm all about stress-free freedom but something has to be done. If we had more time it would be all good but that ain't gonna happen. 20-30 users online most of the time ain't enough. Newcomers will leave fast as they come, or they hang out at .co
Takes time for growth to kick in, it's barely been a week at this point. Growth's slow at first for most places. 👍

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
It's hard to be thoughtful all of the time when you're just hanging out. Most of my posts come to me as I am writing them.
That's fair. My words are far from the solution. I was probably hoping for us to get our heads together thinking what would be the best direction to make and ensure this site stays up. 30 active users daily, I don't know man, this might be it. There are enough visitors daily who don't sign up. Something is not appealing.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Lots of larpers already coming to this forum Unfortunately.
By definition, you'd have to be living with your parents, be disabled or be rich. The government doesn't feed you like it used to. So when it comes to NEETing, you probably mean there are people here who have a somewhat normal social life and come here to extend their need to get attention. If so, it's hard to disagree. There might be deeply depressed, anxiety-ridden people here who may be just too tired to be active. But I just have a gut feeling that they just have better shit to do, they mentally recognize themselves as NEETs, and that's why they lean towards this forum.
Now, I feel like I don't belong here, because of something about the way people communicate here, they feel like kinda women? Now I have no social media accounts so I might be the weird one and don't know how to talk, but sometimes I wonder, are some here just women and 13-year-old kids? I know how stupid I sound.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Now, I feel like I don't belong here, because of something about the way people communicate here, they feel like kinda women? Now I have no social media accounts so I might be the weird one and don't know how to talk, but sometimes I wonder, are some here just women and 13-year-old kids? I know how stupid I sound.

B===D ~• ~•​

its a zoomer's world out there bro

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Now, what do you want?
Hello,

I think I accidentally made a thread relating to yours:

Thanks for checking it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that this forum will become more popular with the .me / .co forum veterans.

They have become/are becoming internet communities where the most of the active users are NEWBIES.

This is a community where the most of the active users are VETERANS.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Hello,

I think I accidentally made a thread relating to yours:

Thanks for checking it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that this forum will become more popular with the .me / .co forum veterans.

They have become/are becoming internet communities where the most of the active users are NEWBIES.

This is a community where the most of the active users are VETERANS.
Sounds good. I'm not familiar with those two. Let's hope more will come

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I think the lack of appeal is what's appealing in the first place. Even if discussion is not that enthusiastic in the first place, I feel like it doesn't necessarily have to be super active.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I think the lack of appeal is what's appealing in the first place. Even if discussion is not that enthusiastic in the first place, I feel like it doesn't necessarily have to be super active.
The appeal should be that there is a place where NEETs can share life experiences and advice. Talk about socially abnormal hobbies and find friends.
I just think that when a newcomer finds an interesting thread and sees it's dead, he may not bother signing up. It is already a struggle for many NEETs to even bother to consider joining. About the activity, I already see flaws in my opening and feel like shit for probably just wasting people's time.

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
The appeal should be that there is a place where NEETs can share life experiences and advice. Talk about socially abnormal hobbies and find friends.
I just think that when a newcomer finds an interesting thread and sees it's dead, he may not bother signing up. It is already a struggle for many NEETs to even bother to consider joining. About the activity, I already see flaws in my opening and feel like shit for probably just wasting people's time.
Most NEETs probably roam /r9k/ if at all and are dispersed across the Internet, not really gathered in one specific website at a time. I feel like there'd be more NEETs in an APEX forum than there'd be here if this forum were advertised anywhere but in .co or .me.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Most NEETs probably roam /r9k/ if at all and are dispersed across the Internet, not really gathered in one specific website at a time. I feel like there'd be more NEETs in an APEX forum than there'd be here if this forum were advertised anywhere but in .co or .me.
I tried to Google rk9 and APEX forum, what are those?

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
I tried to Google rk9 and APEX forum, what are those?
One is a miscellaneous 4chan board, the other is a hypothetical forum for a first person shooter game.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
r9k is full of women and trannies, dont bother with it.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
russell hornsby fox GIF by Proven Innocent

Activity
So far there's no one here