thinking of going back to college

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What kind of music do you want to make? You play any instruments? I also looked at Ableton for music production seems to be a great software.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I dont play shit cos im lazy and low iq i only use ableton 11, my favourite genre i am aiming for is new jack swing but my music is more like scuffedcore rn tbh
Thats ok, you really don't need to play any instrument to make music. For me it's the other way around I got so many ideas, music theory is also there but I'm too low IQ when it comes to working with DAWs and music production in general. Sounds amazing in my head but then in the mix it all sounds like ass.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Thats ok, you really dont need to play any instrument to make music. For me its the other way around I got so many ideas, music theory is also there but Im too low IQ when it comes to working with DAWs and music production in general. Sounds amazing in my head but then in the mix it all sounds like ass.
Same, I have ideas, but those ideas never translate into reality how i want it.
I am also retarded with DAWS but i still use them tbh

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
granted i wanted to kill myself last time i went but this time i will go just so i can use the studio and get some students to record shit for me for my music which i made on ableton and sing some based lyrics.
You really should consider college but only if you can afford it and have the emotional endurance to do it. When I developed schizoaffective I couldn’t handle college and stuff. I almost roped on multiple occasions due to my carelessness. So if you want to go, try to do something you know and like, best wishes my friend 😉 👍

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
You really should consider college but only if you can afford it and have the emotional endurance to do it. When I developed schizoaffective I couldn’t handle college and stuff. I almost roped on multiple occasions due to my carelessness. So if you want to go, try to do something you know and like, best wishes my friend 😉 👍
I will make it dont worry

Activity
So far there's no one here