Things you shouldn't eat but taste good

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
When I was a kid, I liked to lick the green tab inside the TV remote. It tasted salty and iron-y. If you've ever licked your own blood, that's the taste. I thought I'd die from intoxication, but I kept on doing it, because it tasted pretty good.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
When I was a kid, I liked to lick the green tab inside the TV remote. It tasted salty and iron-y. If you've ever licked your own blood, that's the taste. I thought I'd die from intoxication, but I kept on doing it, because it tasted pretty good.
Ur mum’s diseased cunt

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
iu

I used to eat the bottom of these with my classmates in elementary. I remember they were sour

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
When I was a kid, I used to eat these mildly sweet tasting paint chips off the wall of my grandparents house. It was odd, they tasted sort of like candy. They also made me feel kinda funny at times.

Here's what they looked like:
Peeling paint

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Vienna sausages in a can are dipped inside a fluid that you aren’t supposed to drink because of conservatives etc but I like the taste and drink it anyway. At least until I got alpha gal syndrome from a tick bite and I can’t eat mammalian meat at all anymore or I get rashes.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
iu

I used to eat the bottom of these with my classmates in elementary. I remember they were sour
I used to eat yellow ones too, they were lemon-y.

Activity
So far there's no one here