Thievemaxxing

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Anyone has any tales of thievery? I love these stories tbh ngl. I'll start with a soft one I worked at a supermarket for a short time one summer that job was hell everyone hated me especially the manager. So to satisfy my revenge fantasy I used to steal food all day and eat it on the job especially fruits and vegetables my diet was so fucking healthy and diversified back then holy shit. When the manager left in the afternoon I would even sneak into his office and eat his personal stash of snacks then that nigga would come in the next day and make a fucking scene every time "WHO ATE MY FUCKING SNACKS AGAIN?? MY CHIPS ARE GONE THE COOKIES TOO" :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: I would be trying so hard to keep a straight face this shit was the only thing that made it worth it. Your turn :feelscomfy:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Anyone has any tales of thievery? I love these stories tbh ngl. I'll start with a soft one I worked at a supermarket for a short time one summer that job was hell everyone hated me especially the manager. So to satisfy my revenge fantasy I used to steal food all day and eat it on the job especially fruits and vegetables my diet was so fucking healthy and diversified back then holy shit. When the manager left in the afternoon I would even sneak into his office and eat his personal stash of snacks then that nigga would come in the next day and make a fucking scene every time "WHO ATE MY FUCKING SNACKS AGAIN?? MY CHIPS ARE GONE THE COOKIES TOO" :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: I would be trying so hard to keep a straight face this shit was the only thing that made it worth it. Your turn :feelscomfy:
I used to steal shoes from the retail store I worked at

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
On prom night I went out and did drugs with my friends at the time, I stole a q that night but my friend stole a hubcap from a parked police car and as we were walking the two police officers past us on the other side of the road while my friend had his back to them trying to hide the hubcap under his hoodie. It was fucking hilarious, we went back to his shed to smoke and he hung the hubcap on the wall with a nail. That kid was always low inhib as fuck, [UWSL]I found out he assaulted a police officer last year.[/UWSL]

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
right after i graduated, got a job working customer service(i wont go into specifics). it wasn't a bad job per se but I was bullied by colleagues because of my autism, odd behavior and for getting 0 snatch
anyway, we had this 'lost & found' box :feelstrash: and i was the one in charge of it... you probably know where this is going :feelsneo:
a memorable day, one of the normalniggers who used to bully me for getting zero play left his brand new 3DS at work and a precious soul returned it to "lost and found"
a few days later guess who scored a great deal on a brand new 3DS at amazon, basically a steal :feelsneo:
obviously not me, i dont own a 3DS

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Last edited:
Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
In HS I met this weird kid who introduced me to the Yu-Gi-Oh card game. I watched the show already but didn't know how to play so he said let's get you a deck. We went into the Walgreens and he showed me the starter deck and I really wanted one but said I didn't have any money, he said "if you want something just take it" my dumb ass was easily manipulated by those words and he handed me his scissors and said he'll keep watch so I cut the plastic and stole the cards and he bought some soda so we didn't appear suspicious while leaving. The rush was so amazing I loved it. Weeks later we were at Target, he wanted cards I had my eyes on GTA vice city for pc we both helped each other out and got what we wanted. We left and showed what we got, he had a big set of cards and I wanted some too, my dumb ass went back in with the shit I stole and got caught, ratted out my friend cuz fuck you I ain't going down alone. I was Scared af in the back of a police car but she just took me home and told my mom. In the back of the police car he whispered to me "soon as you leave hold the door open so I can run", looking back he was pretty based. When the police told me to get out I left the door open this nigga ran out an immediately slipped on the ice and busted his lip wide open:feelslol:. I didn't see him for a week but we were still cool afterwards but I stopped ditching with him.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I used to crack gift cards for various companies, I had a machine that would physically rewrite the gift cards too. I had around $10,000 cracked for a somewhat upscale restaurant in my city and would resell the gift cards 75% off to junkie friends I knew (sometimes I'd give it to a brotha for free if they'd take me there because no car) I ate some high quality chicken tenders for about half a year. But a more entertaining story here, I used to crack Domino's accounts and pick up the free pizzas using their points :feelslol: so I go to pick up like 5 pizzas from this Jewish guy's account and as pizzas are being delivered out to me, the guy calls the chain.

He's like "I KNOW YOU STOLE MY PIZZA I'M CALLING THE POLICE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT" blah blah :feelslol: told him sir, you've got the wrong Domino's :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: and just walked out with the pizza :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: the employee didn't know if he should stop me or not, still hit up that Domino's though a couple times, just had junkies go in because I think my face was recognized :feelsuhuh:

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I can't steal. Just don't have it in me. Most I did was robinhoodmaxx. In a food warehouse I worked at there was a pallet for the food bank. I'd take some of the expensive stuff and put it there.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
At one of my jobs there was a cancer charity candy box, you would donate money and take a packet. I worked night shifts so I would take some. I then felt guilty at the end of the week so I decided to put a load of coins into the box.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Worked at a fast food joint when a teen, in order to eat there you had to purchase a burger and only got a %25 discount. Most phucked up thing is that we would have a waste bin full of burgers if they past the 20 min expiry. This did not make sense to me, so I would make my own burgers when the manager was not there, run to the break room and hide in my locker till my break time.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I used to crack gift cards for various companies, I had a machine that would physically rewrite the gift cards too. I had around $10,000 cracked for a somewhat upscale restaurant in my city and would resell the gift cards 75% off to junkie friends I knew (sometimes I'd give it to a brotha for free if they'd take me there because no car) I ate some high quality chicken tenders for about half a year. But a more entertaining story here, I used to crack Domino's accounts and pick up the free pizzas using their points :feelslol: so I go to pick up like 5 pizzas from this Jewish guy's account and as pizzas are being delivered out to me, the guy calls the chain.

He's like "I KNOW YOU STOLE MY PIZZA I'M CALLING THE POLICE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT" blah blah :feelslol: told him sir, you've got the wrong Domino's :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: and just walked out with the pizza :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: the employee didn't know if he should stop me or not, still hit up that Domino's though a couple times, just had junkies go in because I think my face was recognized :feelsuhuh:

When the agent turns double agent. :feelslol:
I can't be held liable of what I do with this information in a court of law if a federal agent is giving me ideas right?
I'm willing to take a risk here interacting with the lain squad but I need details on that gift card machine scam. Please tell the agent in charge I humbly ask he take me under his wing and teach me his ways.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
View attachment 30499
I can't be held liable of what I do with this information in a court of law if a federal agent is giving me ideas right?
I'm willing to take a risk here interacting with the lain squad but I need details on that gift card machine scam. Please tell the agent in charge I humbly ask he take me under his wing and teach me his ways.
https://miami.atshop.io/ = buy cracked gift cards 80% off here
MSR606 machine = scan the physical gift cards in this machine and put in the cracked numbers and write it again (you can buy it off eBay, Amazon, etc)

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
View attachment 30499
I was also in the middle of vidya so I gave a brief answer earlier but all of the shops listed on that miami webshop have crackable gift cards, so once you buy a few, you can figure out the pattern and crack/guess them yourself. Or you can find a few public codes from Nulled. A lot of these gift cards have sequential numbering for their patterns, basically means they go up in order. So if you get 5 gift cards and they're like this

1111-2222-3333
1111-2222-3334
1111-2222-3335
1111-2222-3336
1111-2222-3337

So, you can guess that the next gift card is 3338, right? But maybe that one's not active yet so it won't show a balance. So you'd check 3339 and all of the rest in the combo set. There's only 10,000 combos to check from 1111-2222-0000 to 1111-2222-9999. Now obviously you don't want to manually check 10,000 gift cards so there's an open source program called Blackbullet made by some lolicon that automates the requests. Here's a simple guide.

Gift card

Alternatively you can pay people from Nulled/Cracked if you're lazy to make you a special config. Though this takes a little bit of setting up, trust me on this, it's well worth it if you're thieve maxxing. Once you get an MSR606 you can essentially get gift cards for any company by cloning the cards if you want. If you learn how to crack gift cards, you can get tens of thousands of dollars of gift cards for one company and resell or use them. Even if you're insanely lazy and don't want to do any work, you can just buy an MSR606 for $80, buy a config for $50, get a physical gift card for a company you want and within a day or two have thousands of dollars worth of gift cards for the company. Provided it can be cracked. Hence why I gave that web shop, all of those gift cards listed are crackable. Long post but much more in depth :feelsok:

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I was also in the middle of vidya so I gave a brief answer earlier but all of the shops listed on that miami webshop have crackable gift cards, so once you buy a few, you can figure out the pattern and crack/guess them yourself. Or you can find a few public codes from Nulled. A lot of these gift cards have sequential numbering for their patterns, basically means they go up in order. So if you get 5 gift cards and they're like this

1111-2222-3333
1111-2222-3334
1111-2222-3335
1111-2222-3336
1111-2222-3337

So, you can guess that the next gift card is 3338, right? But maybe that one's not active yet so it won't show a balance. So you'd check 3339 and all of the rest in the combo set. There's only 10,000 combos to check from 1111-2222-0000 to 1111-2222-9999. Now obviously you don't want to manually check 10,000 gift cards so there's an open source program called Blackbullet made by some lolicon that automates the requests. Here's a simple guide.

View attachment 30517

Alternatively you can pay people from Nulled/Cracked if you're lazy to make you a special config. Though this takes a little bit of setting up, trust me on this, it's well worth it if you're thieve maxxing. Once you get an MSR606 you can essentially get gift cards for any company by cloning the cards if you want. If you learn how to crack gift cards, you can get tens of thousands of dollars of gift cards for one company and resell or use them. Even if you're insanely lazy and don't want to do any work, you can just buy an MSR606 for $80, buy a config for $50, get a physical gift card for a company you want and within a day or two have thousands of dollars worth of gift cards for the company. Provided it can be cracked. Hence why I gave that web shop, all of those gift cards listed are crackable. Long post but much more in depth :feelsok:

Damn my Nikka, much props and respect to you

Activity
So far there's no one here